courses are stuck on Kansas Nebraska border (Read 727 times)

hwgalloway

I am a member of the Primetime fitness group. When i click on the set courses, they all show the Kansas Nebraska border. How do I get them to show the correct courses? thanks
      hwgalloway, Which browser and version are you using? Are you using a PC or Mac? This information will help me figure out what's going on. Thanks! eric Smile
      hwgalloway

I am using a mac OS X safari is the browser I also can not get the program to let me input any workout other than new run
          Which browser are you using?
          hwgalloway

I am using Safari-are you familiar with that?

Princess Cancer Pants

Which version of OS X and Safari are you on? I have the latest of OS X and Safari 2.0.4 and am not having similar issues. I think older versions of Safari have some glitches with Google Maps though. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

I just saw this when entering my map for today and when looking at an older map--it didn't stay, but I saw it twice. Is that perhaps the default for the map...that's pretty much the middle of the US. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

vicentefrijole

I started using Firefox with my Mac because Safari wasn't handling googlemaps well. I think the newer versions may handle it better, but I still like Firefox for this site.