courses are stuck on Kansas Nebraska border (Read 727 times)

hwgalloway

I am a member of the Primetime fitness group. When i click on the set courses, they all show the Kansas Nebraska border. How do I get them to show the correct courses? thanks
    eric :)

hwgalloway, Which browser and version are you using? Are you using a PC or Mac? This information will help me figure out what's going on. Thanks! eric Smile
      hwgalloway

I am using a mac OS X safari is the browser I also can not get the program to let me input any workout other than new run
        eric :)

Which browser are you using?
          hwgalloway

I am using Safari-are you familiar with that?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Which version of OS X and Safari are you on? I have the latest of OS X and Safari 2.0.4 and am not having similar issues. I think older versions of Safari have some glitches with Google Maps though. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just saw this when entering my map for today and when looking at an older map--it didn't stay, but I saw it twice. Is that perhaps the default for the map...that's pretty much the middle of the US. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

vicentefrijole

I started using Firefox with my Mac because Safari wasn't handling googlemaps well. I think the newer versions may handle it better, but I still like Firefox for this site.