Naked Triathlon? (Read 922 times)

Supa Dupa Fly

I came across this on a race calendar... http://queencitytiming.com/race_pages/bare_hare_sprint_tri.htm I can't imagine biking naked for any distance to be very fun... Shocked Running and swimming? eh...doable Big grin It would be a cool t-shirt to add to the collection.
    ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--
    C-R

It would be a cool t-shirt to add to the collection.
      Yikes! but why would they give away a t-shirt when the race is in the buff. Good figleaf would suffice. Seems basackward.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

A Saucy Wench

Not much competition...most AG only had one entrant last year... Naked biking sounds bad. And quite frankly I need my sports bra to run. Nekkid swimming very good.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Things that intrigued me: Race organizer's name is Butts. Is that for real? You need site owner's permission to bring a gun? To a tri? Maybe they also do nekkid biathlons? No, that can't be as they probably don't get much snow.

A Saucy Wench

Things that intrigued me: Race organizer's name is Butts. Is that for real? You need site owner's permission to bring a gun? To a tri? Maybe they also do nekkid biathlons? No, that can't be as they probably don't get much snow.
            Its in North Carolina. Really near my sisters house. I am pretty sure they bring guns to the grocery store.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

ultramarathon/triathlete

Wow, I just sent this on to my running/tri buddies. I think this would be fun! Funny though, to me the swim would be the most dangerous! Don't want some fish thinking he's gettin a big dinner!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
              Gatorade Endurance Team

Just read about the nude tri.......did you notice who to contact for more information???? QUESTIONS? Call Sue Butts, 704-880-4561 or email, BareHareSprint@aol.com I wonder if Sue Butts is her real name..................I know that I am normally up for about anything, but I think I would have to pass on this one......Im not that great of a swimmer and I'm not sure I could ride a bike in the nude.....can you imagine running some distance with only running shoes on (WONDER IF YOU CAN WEAR SOX or if thats against the rules)...... This whole thing would be too much for me to BEAR........

Champions are made when no one is watching

Its in North Carolina. Really near my sisters house. I am pretty sure they bring guns to the grocery store.
                  I'd carry a gun too with naked people riding bikes around. Tongue
                  Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.

A Saucy Wench

I think you CAN wear clothes if you want. Everyone will just look at you funny though.

ultramarathon/triathlete

I wonder if Sue Butts is her real name...
                      Yeah, I saw that too and wondered the same thing! ha! Big grin

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                      Gatorade Endurance Team

I wonder if Sue Butts is her real name
                        I bet it's fake. Seymour is a more likely first name.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?