Shoe "description" info? (Read 788 times)

Greetings! Unless I've completely lost my mind, wasn't there some sort of description field availble for each shoe entry? I have several pairs of the same style of shoe, and the way I kept track of them, was based on my variety of funky shoelace colors, that were entered in this description field. Smile Now, when I make a running entry, and click the drop down list of shoes, I can't tell one shoe from another, as my shoelace colors aren't displayed anymore. Was this feature removed, by chance? Technical info: Using IE, version 7.0 Running Win XP. Service pack 2. Thanks so much!
    I am a work in progress!
      hmmm... it should still be there. When you go to 'New Shoe' there is a field for Shoe ID. That's where you can put notes about the color of laces, etc. I know Eric has mentioned some stuff about changing this feature in the future, but for now it seems like it's still there.
        Weird. I see the shoe ID field. However, the info that I had (stuff like "Multicolor" or "Red laces") appears to have poofed. It's certainly not the end of the world if the records were corrupted/lost, and a few of the entries, I can tell by miles and/or date purchased, how many miles I have on them. It would just be neat to figure the other pairs out Smile Again, no biggie if the info's gone. Thanks for checking!
        I am a work in progress!
        eric :)

Ailarie, I ran some code this weekend to clean up some of the shoes data. Many users put their individual shoe information in the models field and contaminated it. The next release will depend on having a good set of data. It must have encountered some problem and modified your data. I've fixed most of your shoe data except for one (the orange one). Sorry about that. eric Smile
            Wow.. talk about excellent technical support! Thank you so much Eric! Everything looks maaaahvelous!
            I am a work in progress!
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Eric's song should be "This is why I'm hot." I'm hot cause I'm fly (fly) You ain't cause you're not (Mims) This is why [2x] This is why I'm hot [2x] Ok, now every time I hear that song I'm gonna think of e-man. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

Roll eyes Blush Blush
                mbeveridge

Sorry if I should have started a new thread, but... Am trying to create a "New Shoe". I can select "Make" from dropdown, but not "Model" (as there's only a line next to it), and so I can't save the Shoe. I also get a popup saying "Unable to find dropdown with ID=Model" Is this a known bug (which wasn't there when I created my first Shoe, a month or so ago) Thanks Using Firefox 3 Beta 5 on Mac OSX
                  mbeveridge

Working ok now. Thanks