Group Calendars (Read 837 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Eric...I'm guessing someone has already suggested this, but I think it would be cool if user groups could have calendars--somewhere for members to enter upcoming races and events that all group members could view.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

waterfordrider

Team Effort

Eric...I'm guessing someone has already suggested this, but I think it would be cool if user groups could have calendars--somewhere for members to enter upcoming races and events that all group members could view.
      Good idea, I like it

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

eric :)

This indeed has been requested before. I wanted to add one but not sure how the layout should look like and how it should behave. That is, I haven't determined how the members should interact with it. Anyway, everything is taking a back seat to the new log. Once I finish the log, I think adding other features will be much quicker.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No prob. I'll think some on it...see if I can come up with some ideas of how it could work. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

What about some sort of calendar for RA in general vs. user groups? Or would that be too cumbersome? I LOVE the one going in the LLR group ...just a thread that was started with the date, person's name and race they're running. As you add your own, you just cut and paste into it, so the last thread is the most current. Makes for an easy way to discover others who will be at the same event that you otherwise might not have known about.