Ultra-Marathoner Admits He Just Hates His Family (Read 1222 times)

I really hope you have kids.

Don't tell that to my wife. 

I don't hate all of my family,  just enough of them  to motivate me to run

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

I was thinking The Onion.

As did I.  It is funny though.

As for the chartreuse blouse, I once had a pair of Converse one-stars change my life, so it can happen.

vegefrog

When my in-laws are in town and staying with us, my weekly mileage triples Smile

Those comments are great! Thanks for the laugh!

Kalsarikännit

Like the comments you will find on certain products listed on amazon.  "This chartreuse blouse CHANGED MY LIFE."

Glorious reviews of some really expensive milk.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

bhearn

That is awesome.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

"Tuscan Whole Milk" can be re-arranged to say "I'll know mustache". Coincidence? I think not."

bhearn

Yeah, well yesterday I found

"Lance Armstrong, Live Strong" = "Government Collaring Stars".

Coincidence? I think not. But nobody seems to like my anagram.

xor

People perhaps didn't realize you were anagramming and perhaps thought you were just making a comment.

Best Present Ever

The comments are hilarious. 

But it is really better than dance recitals and soccer games. 

Yes it is!

new/used milk is available on Amazon? 

Used milk?  I don't think I want to know. 

xor

Once upon a time when the internet was all crazy and shit, some folks (say, in the seattle area) could have groceries delivered from Amazon.

My mom actually worked a start up of a similar idea in the Dallas area... Grocery Works.  After several years, they were bought out by safeway and shut down. Somewhere around 2000 or 2001 I suppose.

Time passes....

Today, Safeway is kind of nonexistent in parts of Texas (or masquerades as Tom Thumb because the Safeway brand is mud).  But in Seattle, Safeway will deliver groceries.

A Saucy Wench

So.....at $45-$10K per gallon, what does "milk" really stand for.  Has Amazon started selling illegal drugs?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Best Present Ever

So.....at $45-$10K per gallon, what does "milk" really stand for.  Has Amazon started selling illegal drugs?

that is hilarious.  I love the comments "is there a non-dairy version?"

bhearn

Y'all are more than welcome to write some glorious reviews of my book.