2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 698 times)

xhristopher

IN. Marathon training anyway, I'll just fill in those few rest days with easy runs.

So, I ran today, does that count for the Start of my Streak? 2.5 easy miles tonight.

No. And just for asking I'm requiring you to run 125 miles in December because you are marathon training. You'll thank me later.

CT JEFF

With the extra days I planned to hit that anyway. But thanks. <<- you got your thanks. Later.

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st: 6/9/13. PR: 5k=22:50 10k=47:46 HM 1:51. FM 4:28 Oct 2015 joined RUN 169!

I'm no streaker but have always found shorter streaks productive. Any interest this year?

Do you support rollover mileage? Like if I get up early on a Sunday to meet some knuckleheads in Stoneham/Melrose for a 15 mile run with big hills at 7 am on the coldest day of the year so far, can I count that as multiple days?

Runners run

xhristopher

Do you support rollover mileage? Like if I get up early on a Sunday to meet some knuckleheads in Stoneham/Melrose for a 15 mile run with big hills at 7 am on the coldest day of the year so far, can I count that as multiple days?

Only if you run it barefoot.

Only if you run it barefoot.

Okay just checking. What's my mileage quota for December?

Runners run

xhristopher

Okay just checking. What's my mileage quota for December?

That's an easy answer. It's 301.

jpdeaux

In

That's an easy answer. It's 301.

In.

Runners run

Intentionally Blank

I think I can manage.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Runner100

-

run.87

I'm in.

“Over level or steep, over smooth or rough, over dry or wet…run, run: always run.” 

Robert31320

Team TJ

I'd like to join in as well.  Actually my intent is to start tomorrow morning (11/25/13) and just see how long I go into next year.  I've been in sort of a funk with my running and this may well be what I need!  Cool

Running for TJ because he can't.

Runner100

-

I guess I'm late, I missed Thanksgiving by a while, but I started Monday. I'm in for the rest of it though.