2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 698 times)

5.5 for day 8. 28f@ 5:30 this AM. Heavy fog turn turned into a black ice bitch this morn.

TJoseph

I'm impressed...or mortified!?

I can't begin to imagine running 6 miles on a treadmill.  I can only get on one of those things, if it's way too cold AND windy to run outside.  Even then, I will have tried to run outside, got in 2-3 miles or so, then force myself to run another couple of miles on the hamster wheel.

The running around the hotel is not very good right now with the snow berms and heavy traffic and I didn't want to drive to the bike trail at 8:30 at night after a long day of travel (assuming it is clear of snow).  Running outside is better, but I don't mind the treadmill that much if I have music.

jpdeaux

I figured as much. I forgot the winky.

I was just joking jpdeaux and I stopped believing in Santa many decades ago.  Wink  7 miles this afternoon.

And I'm planning a very short run this morning because it's a group track session tonight, but my schedule looks busy today, so if I'm stuck in traffic on the way home, I don't want to be freaking out. But I WILL get to track. I love track. (Even though we don't run track on the track because it's too dark. We run near the track in a road loop that includes some hills. But it makes me feel better to still call it track.)

3.6 in misty morning rain for me this morning to get on the board for my day 8

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The running around the hotel is not very good right now with the snow berms and heavy traffic and I didn't want to drive to the bike trail at 8:30 at night after a long day of travel (assuming it is clear of snow).  Running outside is better, but I don't mind the treadmill that much if I have music.

Run through the hotel hallways and up and down the stairs, preferably in your jammies.

3 miles of hill intervals on the treadmill this morning...I hate the DM...day 6.

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

joescott

Got 'er done this morning in the very early dark.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

jpdeaux

Got in an early 3 in case I miss track.

mta: Didn't miss track, so 11 total for the day.

28 days left to run 25 hours and hit 2000 hours logged on RA.

Run Long, and Prosper!

Day 6: Check!Smile

"Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning."

- Thomas Jefferson

Runner100

-

Running Rev'd

Day 6 - 5 miles and hit my goal of 1000 for the year.

Called to Endure - Blog

"Everyone gets the sunset. Only the dedicated earn the sunrise."

Evolving body parts

Managed to squeeze in 5 treadmill miles on day 11.

I would have let this one pass if not for the HRS challenge.

xhristopher

Managed to squeeze in 5 treadmill miles on day 11.

I would have let this one pass if not for the HRS challenge.

That's what I'm talkin bout, Limping Monkey!!

TJoseph

I did a "feels like cheating" one mile on the treadmill for a rest day.

sugnim

I got in 6 miles in 11 degrees after work today.  Tomorrow, the high is 12 and the low is -9.  Should be interesting.