2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 698 times)

sugnim

It's 1 degree outside.  I ran 1 mile.

Runner100

-

If it's not too late, count me in. I started my streak 9 days ago and am really enjoying the motivation. Today, 1 degree with wind chill and it was a beautiful morning in the snow. Sort of magical! I don't log a lot of miles, but I get out there. Smile

Kathleen

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

I'm out Sad Hacking up gunk from someplace well below the neck, kind of exhausted, not really a great combination for running. Grrrr. But as soon as the gunk disappears - whenever that may be - I'll try to streak through 1/1/14...

I'm out Sad Hacking up gunk from someplace well below the neck, kind of exhausted, not really a great combination for running. Grrrr. But as soon as the gunk disappears - whenever that may be - I'll try to streak through 1/1/14...

Get well soon.

Fanilow

This streak had me up at 5:15 am. I didn't even say any curse words. Day 9 and still going.

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.

Carbs and Cabernet

Wasnt sure when I could fit a run in today. BOOM. 12:30am ! 6.15 miles

Shouldn't we have some kind of The Most Creative Way to Get That Run In Award?

xhristopher

Shouldn't we have some kind of The Most Creative Way to Get That Run In Award?

He would have been more creative if he started at 11:40pm and finished at 12:40am no? I've already put another streaker on warning that he'll be on thin ice if he tries that unless it's in an ultra.

xhristopher

Aw, damn.

This could happen to any of us. We can't always call our own shots. Take your vitamins, wash your hands, and get your flu shot folks!

xhristopher

It's 1 degree outside.  I ran 1 mile.

And you were so close to joining an elite club of runners. Keep trying.

Nearly skipped last night for safety reasons - pea soup fog.  Instead, I waited until 8pm and then drove myself to a quiet development where I could be assured of little traffic.  Encountered one car in 2+ miles.  Day eight in the bag.

Snuck in a lonely, single mile this morning to keep the streak in tact before the kiddies got up to see what St Nick had left for them - hoping to sneak a few miles in before heading to an Xmas party tonight.

sugnim

And you were so close to joining an elite club of runners. Keep trying.

If I run at all today, I'm in.  It's -16 outside right now.  The predicted high today is 1 degree with windchills down to -33.  Even if I run to the car from the door at work today I'm in the club, huh?

sugnim

Snuck in a lonely, single mile this morning to keep the streak in tact before the kiddies got up to see what St Nick had left for them - hoping to sneak a few miles in before heading to an Xmas party tonight.

Wow.   Christmas comes early in your house.

DaBurger

Wow.   Christmas comes early in your house.

not christmas

Know thyself.