2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 698 times)

Either you ask for something reasonable, like Dougal did with 250, or I just give you one mile more than your highest monthly total this year making December your biggest total of the year.

This^^^

joescott

Ahhh!!!  I see.  Well, in that case I better sign up for 200 before X goes all radical on me and looks up my highest weekly mileage!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

IN.  And 176.

Sure, why not. Count me in! I think I ran the most miles this year in July - 254km, or about 160 miles (slightly less actually. 157?) Doubt I'll get there in December, but it doesn't hurt to try Smile

Ojo

I would love to say put me down for 225 as that would bring me close to my goal for the year of 2400 miles.  Not sure if I can do it though as I am feeling a bit burned out at the moment.  I do have a marathon 12/14 so that should help.  Evil

Sara

MM #2929

xhristopher

Ahhh!!!  I see.  Well, in that case I better sign up for 200 before X goes all radical on me and looks up my highest weekly mileage!

Joe, Thanks for joining the challenge. I'm assigning your mileage with a twist. You can run whatever you want in December but you need to finish the year with 2400 miles so you average 200 miles a month for 2013.

joescott

Joe, Thanks for joining the challenge. I'm assigning your mileage with a twist. You can run whatever you want in December but you need to finish the year with 2400 miles so you average 200 miles a month for 2013.

D'oh!!!  Sounds good, sir.  I'll give it my best!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

jmctav23

2/3rds training

In.  Got a 50k in late Feb that this will contribute a nice base towards.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Okay x, I'm in.

I'll go for 201 in December.  That will give me an even 2,560 for the year.

Oops.  With the three days in Nov. I guess that it will be more like 2,565Smile

steph  

DaBurger

Eh sure, I'll go for 303,

Know thyself.

elodie.kaye

Yay!  Nothing like public humiliation to motivate! Big grin  Can't do my biggest month +1, don't want the recovering hamstring tendinitis to take up residence.

Okay x, I'm in.

I'll go for 201 in December.  That will give me an even 2,560 for the year.

Oops.  With the three days in Nov. I guess that it will be more like 2,565Smile

I like this idea!  Sign me up for 214 T-day to New Year's, that would get me 2121 on the year with a little more for Jan 1.

xhristopher

We need about 4-5 more suckers to have more people trying than last year.

I am in.  Put me down for 180.

My motivation has been seriously slacking...

Run Long, and Prosper!

You already have me on the list...I think I can do the max plus 1 which would put my goal at 256. Thx for setting this up!

"Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning."

- Thomas Jefferson

Christirei

If I log 150 miles during this streak then I will hit 2000 for the year, highest mileage of any year I have ever run