2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 698 times)

Christirei

10 this morning with a friend, have another friend run tomorrow, she wants to do 12, which means i will be exhausted and run like two miles monday morning!

Sorry to show up late for the party... still room for one more? I didn't get a chance to run on Thanksgiving, but I'm in for 250 miles this December. As penance for missing the Turkey Trot I'll make it interesting and commit to 50 miles before 6:00 am.
      TJoseph

7 miles this morning

CT JEFF

2 last night in the cold, barefoot. TM today.

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st: 6/9/13. PR: 5k=22:50 10k=47:46 HM 1:51. FM 4:28 Oct 2015 joined RUN 169!

sugnim

Just 2 miles this morning.  It was 31 degrees, which felt pretty warm.

fimmx

Got the mile in after returning from a day of skiing and driving 500 miles. If not for this challenge I'd have totally bailed. Sweet!

Joann Y

Beautiful day, sunny and relatively warm. Slight breeze. 6 miles on my own. 2 miles with the kids (son 8, neighbor girl 10).

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

4 miles.

steph  

jpdeaux

I'd like an HRS ruling please. Are we supposed to post each run daily? Or must I unhide my log to the GP? Or, do you trust me?

Another 7 for today.

xhristopher

I'd like an HRS ruling please. Are we supposed to post each run daily? Or must I unhide my log to the GP? Or, do you trust me?

Another 7 for today.

I say no, but if it works for anyone here go ahead and post.

What I want to see most out of this is people running, staying motivated to run, and having fun running on those days that would have otherwise been off for no good reason.

Run, people!

jerseyrunner

Half Fanatic 12680

I'm in. I took a rest day on the 29th before my Turkey Trot race today but I'm kicking into marathon training so running every day for the month of December seems like a good idea. I'm shooting for 200 miles in December and if I make 225 I'll have done 2500 for the year.

AMKinCO

I'm in, I have a terrible habit of repeatedly falling off the wagon for the last 5 years.  Just turned 35 and I HAVE to quit being afraid of pushing myself running.   Planning on a half marathon in SC in February.  Might sound weak to some peeps here, but I'll aim for 80 miles in the month of December!

Cyberic

This is very cool.I play hockey on tuesdays during the winter though, but I'll still make december a month in which I don't take friday off. So that will be 6 running days + 1 hockey day. Won't join officially but I'm still going to follow the idea, in my own way.

Runner100

-

joescott

9 this morning at the bro's house in Arkansas, drove home, finally back on line.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.