Hoka One One Bondi B 2 (Read 46 times)

Happy to be running

Tomorrow 2/19 is the estimated time of arrival for these shoes. I ordered them after reading many reviews online and watching youtube videos. I have PF in my left foot and I am a older runner at age 52 so I am hoping these cushioned shoes can help.

Anyone here have any experience with these? It's late to be asking now as I am already set, but the anticipation is getting to me Smile

New runner base building for my first marathon 

I have run 2 half marathons 1:52:42 & 1:58:00

Queen of 3rd Place

A gal at our local running shop gave me her sample pair as she didn't care for them. They are strange! I'm not even sure how to describe it! One person told me they're like "running with mattresses on your feet", that sounds about right. They feel a little heavy if you're used to light shoes.

Sooo... on Friday I went for a 3 mi run at home in them and was pretty uncertain, but didn't think they'd cause problems. Saturday I decided they'd be ok for an 11-ish mile trail run and liked them a lot. I think I'll save them for trail running. They do take some getting used to, so give them some time.

Ex runner

Happy to be running

Thanks arlahile, I am planning on using them for long runs only if they work out. I already have 3 different shoes in my rotation.

Brooks Ghost

Brooks Pure Flow

Saucony Kinvara

New runner base building for my first marathon 

I have run 2 half marathons 1:52:42 & 1:58:00