Ice Cream - Mmmmmmm (Read 855 times)

I have a new weapon in my arsenal and it's called Skinny Cow Ice Cream. It's become my favorite new post-run food.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Their ice cream sammiches are AWESOME! And I am a major ice cream snob! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh my. Shocked *Leaves work, claiming his abdomen still hurts, all the while planning to head to the nearest grocery store*

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Watch the catch with them? There's always a catch! Confused

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

There's always a catch! Confused
            I imagine the catch is that it's hard to eat just one...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I imagine the catch is that it's hard to eat just one...
              It is hard to only eat one. I am extremely disciplined though. I only let myself have more than one on special occasions, like if I run more than 10 miles in a day, on Friday the 13th, or on days that end in the letter "Y". Zoomie - I'm loving the sammiches too, and now we have the kids switched over to them too.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, I'm only gonna eat them during months that start with a J, F, M, A, S, O, N, or D.

Mmmmm Skinny Cow Ice Ceam sandmiches .... and no pudge brownies ...
                  2009: BQ?
                    bonkin ==>Not Skinny Cow but you need to give the following a try if you have not.... Pokey O's or if you are watching the calories Tasti D-Lite

Vim

Those both look great, Modaldude! A bit far for us Tarrant County guys, but not too far from work.

Okay, I'm not a ice-cream lover, but TWICE this week I had Dairy Queen. This time of year does it to me. Chocolate with strawberries was the first dish. THEN two nights later, chocolate with caramel and peanuts. Probably about a zillion calories, but I don't care. Tongue

Michelle

muse_runner

keep running.

I love this thread! Have you guys tried the Skinny Cow Cones with the ice cream on top (looks like those drum stick ice creams?) they have a surprise inside! the inside of the bottom of the cone is lined with dark chocolate so when you finish the tip of the cone you get a cone-chocolate surprise! aghggghhhhhh drooooollll
                          running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
                          PWL

Has been

I still can't pass up the old Ben & Jerry's friend, peanut butter cup. It's only about 2600 calories per pint. And it is soo easy to sit and eat an entire pint. Can you start your carbo-loading 3 months before your marathon?

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I still can't pass up the old Ben & Jerry's friend, peanut butter cup. It's only about 2600 calories per pint. And it is soo easy to sit and eat an entire pint. Can you start your carbo-loading 3 months before your marathon?
                              My. favorite. ice cream! EVER! Wanna share a pint--then neither of us has to feel *too* gluttonous! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Have you guys tried the Skinny Cow Cones with the ice cream on top (looks like those drum stick ice creams?)
                                My kids love these!