Forerunner 405 (Read 383 times)

amylauren

I have a MAC and have uploaded the Garmin connect software and transferred from my watch to my computer.  But I can't figure out how to get it on the runningahead website.

Is there a way to load only one day at a time or does it do your whole history/all runs?

thanks

Imminent Catastrophe

You can upload directly from the watch to RunningAhead. It will give you a nice menu allowing you to save which workouts you want to, and to delete others. Yay Eric!

That's how I do it, it's much simpler.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

HermosaBoy

PerfesseR,

Is there some trick (additional drivers, etc.) that is needed to do the upload from a MAC into RA?  Been trying to find information, but have not had much luck...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

amylauren

I am not sure I understand how to load from the watch to runningahead--where on the menu is this?

I understand how you can save some workouts and delete others on your watch but how do you transfer them to the website??

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You need to download Garmin Communicator, then after you have finished your workout you want to go to Training Log > Upload GPS Data

There you will be able to transfer the workouts on your Garmin to RA.  Voila. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay