honey I'm Back! (Read 522 times)

run4fun8910

If you look at my running log. Until this morning it has been since 1/26 since I was able to run. It has been horrible being sick. But I woke up at 4am this morning and could not sleep. So I put on my superhero outfit. Opened the door and stepped in to a blizzard. It was a wonderful run. I had to go slow as I was running in 5-6 inches of snow and it was still snowing. Plus I only ran for 20 minutes. But it was one of the most wonderful runs I have had. So when my kids wake up, it was my 3 year old who woke me up at 4am-who by the way went right back to sleep, I will give her a big kiss and thank her for getting my but back out there. Okay I am off my soap box. :-D
    Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn

My legs are killing me

Good for you! I understand what you've been going through. I was laid up most of January with a strained groin and then last week I got pnemonia and am still sick. I'd take a bad run right now and I'm going crazy. I've learned that we really take our health for granted until something goes wrong then you realize how fragile it really is. Glad to hear your better!