RW Questions - Set # 4 (... it involves SEX ...) (Read 874 times)

Scout7

Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush BlushBlush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush BlushBlush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush
    Yeah, that was my sentiments exactly.... I kinda had to stay away from this thread for a little bit till I cooled off.
    nemo1

Uhm... How about convincing your significant other to join you on a run?? Huh, huh? That would get both in... How's that SEX and RUNNING!!. I know, I know, you're stinky and sweaty when you run (but don't you get that way when you have sex?) It doesn't matter in my case though, I'd never convince him to run. Walk maybe, but not run. To answer the questions, though: Sex more than running And definitely sex before a race. Sara
      Wingz

Professional Noob

Shuggar!!! Good to see you back, girl! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Welcome back Sara! How's the recovery coming along?
          nemo1

The recovery is going well, I'm still only doing timed runs instead of going for distance. I'm at 15 min run/ 5 min walk with one repeat this week. I should be back to distance runs in about three weeks.