Dick hurt in the cold morning (Read 4741 times)

Dude, you need a willie warmer.

Get your wife to knit you one--here's the pattern:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1r1xvU5ahvbYmY3MTllMzQtOTA0Ni00OWUwLTkzOTAtOGEyYzg0NzVkMWYy/edit?hl=en&pli=1

Runner100

Are you sure you read the pattern correctly? Willy holder looks good  but the  pouch would be roomy for king kong.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1r1xvU5ahvbYmY3MTllMzQtOTA0Ni00OWUwLTkzOTAtOGEyYzg0NzVkMWYy/edit?hl=en&pli=1

LRB

OMG - LMAO!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

35*F and you froze your junk???  You are not gonna do well this winter.  Shocked

At 35 I am still wearing regular shorts and have not made the switch to running pants yet.

Chasing the bus

I still have a grudge against the rest of the world after my post-ultra hand sanitizer butt cleaning incident. 

Genuinely laughing out loud!

I, too, resisted this one.... 

35*F and you froze your junk???  You are not gonna do well this winter.  Shocked

yeah. wore just tights down to freezing. Added track pants thereafter down to 10F.

To OP; did you notice any spots?

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
            Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

One of our much beloved forum members over at Runner's World once shoved the Sports section down his pants from a random garbage can during a run.

That must have happened in Cleveland, where sports pages belong in garbage cans (and usually here also).

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Is that like "the stranger" or does that only work when your hand is numb?

not lazy, just tired

How on earth did I miss reading this thread. I love this forum.

Not if it makes sense.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

That must have happened in Cleveland, where sports pages belong in garbage cans (and usually here also).

I think it was Cleveland.

Meat Wagon

Puker

Awesome.

Do you have a crochet pattern for this? If I could get something in a doily design, that'd be great. I like to feel fancy down there.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

SMART Approach

It happened once to me in a 5K race at 25 degrees. I wanted to be light and just put on normal thin running shirts. You forget about the wind when you run fast. Lets just say that when it happens, well, it will never happen again Smile

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/RRM1086/cmproductcrosssell/

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Shakedown Street

i just use a spare calf sleeve

(sorry, could not resist)

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

MrNamtor

There was a posting by Mike Hunt on a similar issue. Did anyone read that one?

grape.

not affiliated with you

Sometimes when I run in the cold for a long time, my nipples try to hide inward.  I have nothing else to offer. 

tjaffer

I couldn't stop lol when I read this

5K - 23:33 (10/14/2012)                                                                         twitter: @tjaffer