The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Land of the Dead is pretty cool in a B-movie sort of way, especially if you're at all a fan of John Leguizamo.  PLUS Simon Pegg has a TEENY cameo as a zombie.  I never would have recognized him, though.

I'm also a fan of 28 Days/Weeks Later.  I also like the remake of Dawn of the Dead, even though it was set in Milwaukee and not a single person actually sounded like they were from Milwaukee.

One of these days I need to find Juan of the Dead.  I love subtitled movies...subtitles with zombies--even better!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Still waiting for season 2 to stream on Netflix. 

Lame!

+1

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

jojajogger

For you Walking Dead fans out there.  There is a good chance there will be a Walking Dead Marathon or 50K near Senoia, GA that will run by most of the landmarks in 2013.  Stay tuned Smile

BeeRunB

12 episodes through season 2. Fantastic stuff.

Warning: watching an episode of Parenthood after 12 of The Walking Dead can result in severe cognitive dissonance, culture shock, and false hope.

YAY !!!     They are finally airing season 2.   I checked last night, and they are all there.  I watched the first one.  OMG, I can't believe Rick's kid got shot!

So happy I can watch this again!

- Anya

BeeRunB

Second season was great.Cool Just finished yesterday.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm so glad that TWD is returning, but I'm really going to miss Hell on Wheels until next Summer.

~ Sarah Kay

Speaking of zombies and The Walking Dead - (I'm a big fan of the TV show and Video Game), here's a connection to running. The app "Zombies, Run" http://www.zombiesrungame.com.  You actually have to run to get away from the (virtual, but realistically sounding) zombies.

If you need a new source of motivation - try this!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's a really fun app.  I didn't make much use of it this Summer, but plan to get back to it soon.  I promised my DS that once he can do 2 miles without walking we'll start doing the app together (I hope the speaker on my phone will be loud enough for us to hear it).

~ Sarah Kay

So, the new season is season 4?

So happy to be watching season 2!

Why didn't it win anything? or did it ?  

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, the new season is 3.  I think the first season was only a few episodes (I want to say like 6...?), then 2 was a full season.

It's been nominated for a bunch of awards, but I can't recall if it ever won anything.  I just watch it because I like it, even if it never wins anything.

~ Sarah Kay

I just watch it because I like it, even if it never wins anything.

Me too!   I have a thing for Rick.  Did you know he was in that movie Love Actually?

Only bad thing about the show is, I  have to pause it everytime my 10 year old step daguhter walks into the room.  Zombies give her nighmares.

- Anya

The Thunder

If you like the Walking Dead... Check out the video that my store made http://bit.ly/Qs4BnX for a Saucony contest. Please watch and VOTE for it! Share it to your facebook pages if you like it. I need the power of RunningAHEAD to help push our team over the top!!!! Seriously, it's good too.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you like the Walking Dead... Check out the video that my store made http://bit.ly/Qs4BnX for a Saucony contest. Please watch and VOTE for it! Share it to your facebook pages if you like it. I need the power of RunningAHEAD to help push our team over the top!!!! Seriously, it's good too.

It is funny!  I voted, but I'll share, too!

~ Sarah Kay

The Thunder

It is funny!  I voted, but I'll share, too!

Sweet!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…