The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

Graphic: Stopping the Dead – a statistical look back at the Walking Dead series so far

I'd post the graphic but can't access my photo hosting website. Someone sure has lots of time to pull this together.

Get off my porch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Interesting...no Lori.  DH is convinced that Carl chickened-out and Lori is a walker...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Interesting...no Lori.  DH is convinced that Carl chickened-out and Lori is a walker...

I think this is addressed in the comments section at the bottom of the page:

"Dear Mr. Godin, Sadly this is a zombies-killed-onscreen-graphic, not a nice-character-who-died-graphic so neither of them meet the criteria. While I enjoyed the moral antics of Dale and the amazingly awesomely named T-Dog I was bound by the rules of the game and couldn't include them. If T-Dog comes back as an ambulatory skeleton in the next half of the season and is then destroyed he will be included if/when this gets updated again. Humbly, Andrew Barr"

Technically, we didn't see her shot by Carl. So your DH could still be correct. 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nope.  Lori's dead and that fat walker ate Lori's body.  Confirmed by the Greg Nicotero, director of that episode during an appearance on Talking Dead.

[Nicotero] also confirms that the bloated walker ate Lori, after dragging her carcass around the corner. Nicotero says the hair in the walker’s mouth was Lori’s, which is a disgusting touch I missed the first time.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Samurai in Training

I think she is a walker as well.  I know the fat walker was hanging out down near the phone, but I bet we will see her as a walker before they leave the prison for good.

Hopefully she'll show a little more range of emotion when she ambles back in.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think she is a walker as well.  I know the fat walker was hanging out down near the phone, but I bet we will see her as a walker before they leave the prison for good.

Umm, no (again)...

Lori's dead and that fat walker ate Lori's body.  Confirmed by the Greg Nicotero, director of that episode during an appearance on Talking Dead.

Hopefully she'll show a little more range of emotion when she ambles back in.

+1 Heh.  If Lori did come back as a walker, I'm sure she'd find a way to be annoying.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Samurai in Training

If Lori did come back as a walker, I'm sure she'd find a way to be annoying.

^^^ OK, that is funny & true.

She is alive, as confirmed by my dimented mind.  Talking dead is full of half truths put out so the public believes this is a television show and not real life.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

I'm tempted to buy the books to find out what happens. Stinking February!

They released Compendium 2 in September/October.  The series isn't really that close to the comics.  Especially regarding Rick, Lori, and Shane.

I wouldn't want to ruin it for someone who plans to read both compendiums or I would compare the two..  I will say I found the comics that much more depressing than the series.  Still very engrossing.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

I just finished episode 8 of season 3, thinking it was the last one of the season.  But, checking into it, it looks like I'm just finally caught up.

Wow!  Looks like there are 8 additional episodes to come.  Wahoo!  It's just weird to be watching it on " real time " if  you know what I mean.

- Anya

jojajogger

Tentative date for "The Running Dead" ultra is March 31st.  Route will go by a lot of the landmarks seen in the series.  Distance will be about 40 miles.  I'll let you guys know when I get more information.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tentative date for "The Running Dead" ultra is March 31st.  Route will go by a lot of the landmarks seen in the series.  Distance will be about 40 miles.  I'll let you guys know when I get more information.

Oh, that is cool!  If I lived in the area and did ultras I'd totally be game!

~ Sarah Kay

jojajogger

For all of you Walking Dead fans, the final details of The Running Dead Ultra are finally available here:

http://www.darksiderunningclub.com/runningdeadapplication.pdf

allduncan

I heard the series is based on a true story