The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

allduncan

I heard the series is based on a true story

Loves the outdoors

I've just watched all of this series. Loving it and feeling a bit frustrated that I have to wait until feb. I think Andrea will totally come through and rescue Merle and Daryl. We can't lose Daryl - he's my favourite!

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Just finished watching the last 3 episodes of season 2.

Almost time for the second half of season 3 to start. About freekin' time.

Get off my porch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just finished watching the last 3 episodes of season 2.

Almost time for the second half of season 3 to start. About freekin' time.

T-minus 4 hours 8 minutes...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So does anyone know what the delay is from episode to availability on iTunes?  We are putting an offer on a house tomorrow and *hopefully* will be able to move in a month or so.  We're already planning to ditch cable TV and just keep our cable broadband.  For the 3 shows we regularly watch it wouldn't cost us more than ~$120/year to purchase entire HD seasons.  I just hope TWD episodes are available for purchase faster than they are on AMC's site--I don't want to risk spoilers or miss out on great discussions.

~ Sarah Kay

So, no spoilers????

Dixon brothers going solo?

Glen stomping mad. Holy crap.

Governor's utopia, falling?

Rick catching the crazy train?

Get off my porch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So much drama...but Daryl must come back!!!

~ Sarah Kay

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

So much drama...but Daryl must come back!!!

+1!!!

bob e v
                  2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

yeoldefatguy

Darryl is the glue that holds that group together, but I think they were right on not allowing Merle back in. He would have just sabotaged them when the governor arrives. I wonder if the governor and his forces will pick up Merle and Darryl and use them to assault the prison. I think Darryl will chose the group over the others.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So does anyone know what the delay is from episode to availability on iTunes?  

zz, it was available around 9:30am the next morning for this most recent episode.  In the past, it's been a few hours earlier.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Resident Sk8r boi

So does anyone know what the delay is from episode to availability on iTunes?  

Not 100% sure on iTunes, but Amazon prime had it available the next morning (we cut cable a month ago), so we just watched it Monday. I can avoid spoilers for one day. Much longer would be risky!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

zz, it was available around 9:30am the next morning for this most recent episode.  In the past, it's been a few hours earlier.

Oh, not bad at all.  We're thinking about getting Apple TV in the next house.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not 100% sure on iTunes, but Amazon prime had it available the next morning (we cut cable a month ago), so we just watched it Monday. I can avoid spoilers for one day. Much longer would be risky!

Yup!

~ Sarah Kay

Doc, my tooth hurts

I read that the producer for season 3, which has been awesome so far, is different from season 2. Season 2 was completely boring in my opinion and nearly turned me off from the show. The crappy thing is, he is leaving after season 3 and it has me worried for next season. I hope they don't get stuck on ANOTHER farm or something.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Liked, but didn't love the last episode.  Granted, Glen curb-stomping that walker was one of the best kills in a long time, but I'm just not a huge fan of Rick going to crazy town again.  And Andrea's speech was just a little too on-the-nose for me -- seemed like one of those Very Special Moments as opposed to something an actual human being would say.

Don't mess with the brothers Dixon.  But don't worry -- Daryl is a man of conscience, and blood or not, Merle is going push Daryl too far.  One way or another, Daryl will be back with his new "family", and Merle will probably be dead.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.