The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

lagwagon

The gub's army may have a traitor or two in the ranks. Perhaps Martinez torched the walker catching pit.

I thought it was torched by the dude that Tyrese got into a scuffle with (Allen, i think) in an effort to set up Tyrese.  Guv saw through it...I love that guy, he's so perceptive.  JK, actually I'm hoping he dies tomorrow and doesnt even make it to the finale (which I hope is more zombie bedlam, the end of the town and prison, and a return to king county to Clear)

Nice setup for a great cliff hanger season finale next sunday.

Yum, fingers...............

Watched a little of the talking dead afterwards. Were those fingers on the table?

Especially liked the zombie kill highlights.

Get off my porch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nice setup for a great cliff hanger season finale next sunday.

Yum, fingers...............

Watched a little of the talking dead afterwards. Were those fingers on the table?

Especially liked the zombie kill highlights.

We still have to see TTD -- got home too late to see the first airing of TWD, so kept the TV off until 11.  I LOVE that show.  Chris Hardwick is hilarious!

There were 2 sets of fingers that featured prominently in last night's episode.

Highlight from last night: seeing just what amazing dramatic range Norman Reedus possess.  And Merle being sort of vindicated.  I think Merle tried really hard to be a badass, but deep down was cut from the same cloth as Daryl.  When he aimed for the Gov and instead hit one of the Gov's lackies I yelled NO!!!!  I think we all know that the Gov is nowhere near being done for, but it was hard to see someone get so close to doing away with him and having him still around.

I thought it sad, but fitting that Glenn and Maggie's engagement was such a subdued thing.  I love that Herschel has evolved so much as a character.  In some ways I think Herschel and Glenn have swapped roles.  Glenn is now the edgy one, suspicious of everyone and a little cold.  Herschel is now so warm and protective.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Durrr

A swan song for Merle Dixon, indeed!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

yeoldefatguy

The focusing on Merle's eyes was great. I also thought it was cool that the governor shot him in the chest instead of the head so that he would come back as a zombie. I had gotten to like Merle. It's too bad his brother and the rest of the group won't really know what he did to try to save them.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's too bad his brother and the rest of the group won't really know what he did to try to save them.

I wonder...I think Michonne figured out his plan.  I'm really glad she made it back to the prison.  I love that she really had some real dialog last night.  She has been transitioned from nearly mute to someone who still says relatively little, but says stuff with real impact.  Still waters....

~ Sarah Kay

yeoldefatguy

I wonder...I think Michonne figured out his plan.  I'm really glad she made it back to the prison.  I love that she really had some real dialog last night.  She has been transitioned from nearly mute to someone who still says relatively little, but says stuff with real impact.  Still waters....

I can't imagine her ever really trusting them. Rick wanted to turn her over, but changed his mind after Merle took her with his unique set of skills and then decided to let her go. I bet Daryl puts the scene of the crime together with the bullet wounds and seeing how many of the governors men were killed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I bet Daryl puts the scene of the crime together with the bullet wounds and seeing how many of the governors men were killed.

And his tracking skills.

The more I think about it, the more I am certain that Merle went in with the car as a kamikaze mission and never intended to come out alive.  I'm certain that part of his reason for getting totally blitzed was to numb some of the pain of what was to come.

~ Sarah Kay

Dream Maker

Yeah. Milton torched the pit.  He pretty much admitted it.  That's what that scene was.  And the governor knows it.

Sad, Merle's plot didn't work.  I didn't think he was confident he would come out alive but he did think he would kill the governor.

Creepy guy the governor, not shooting him in the head.  Too bad zombie Merle can't eat him later.

I guess for the governor though, not in the torture chamber is mercy.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah. Milton torched the pit.  He pretty much admitted it.  That's what that scene was.  And the governor knows it.

Ahhh...for some reason I missed that.  I thought the gov knew that Milton had been talking to Andrea.  I need to go back and watch that episode.

~ Sarah Kay

Village people

There were 2 sets of fingers that featured prominently in last night's episode.

Fingers? I think I missed something.

Durrr

Glenn used a pair of shears to clip off the ring and pinky fingers of a walker woman along the jail fence so as to procure a ring for Maggie. And then the Governor bit those same fingers off of Merle's hand (his only hand!).

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Glenn used a pair of shears to clip off the ring and pinky fingers of a walker woman along the jail fence so as to procure a ring for Maggie.

And quite a ring it was...2-3ct, I think.  Wowsers.  Sometimes I want to know the backstory of the walkers.  I envisioned her as a former social elite. Perhaps once a debutante.

~ Sarah Kay

Village people

Glenn used a pair of shears to clip off the ring and pinky fingers of a walker woman along the jail fence so as to procure a ring for Maggie. And then the Governor bit those same fingers off of Merle's hand (his only hand!).

I think I missed the Merle part. That was quite a ring!