The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

ultramarathon/triathlete

Carol. Is she burning the flu victims? She's so hard core, teaching the kids how to kill.

How do we know the victims didn't realize they were turning and burn themselves?  I wasn't clear on that.  I guess the trail of blood would indicate they were turned but maybe they had a little time and realized what was happening and burned themselves?  I know, wouldn't be very interesting I suppose.

I did like the two episodes though.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
    Gatorade Endurance Team

obiebyke

Ooo, and who's feeding rats to the walkers?

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm liking this season so far, but I get a little stuck on the nitpick-y stuff:

1) Where are they getting all that gas and those batteries?

2) How do they stay so nicely waxed/shaven?

3) How do none of the clothes have a logo on them?

4) How did that beautiful horse not get eaten in its stall a long time ago?

What else makes people go hmmmm?

I swear I saw the Levi's stitching on Rick's butt in the most recent episode, but the batteries and styled hair thing totally catches me.  Though I suppose it only take 1 or 2 people with some scissors skills to keep everyone's hair sort of presentable.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How do we know the victims didn't realize they were turning and burn themselves?  I wasn't clear on that.  I guess the trail of blood would indicate they were turned but maybe they had a little time and realized what was happening and burned themselves?  I know, wouldn't be very interesting I suppose.

I did like the two episodes though.

That's what the hubby and I were wondering...did they sacrifice themselves before they turned?  Ugh, the thought that it was Carol really doesn't sit well with me.  She's become scary aggressive.  Is it to impress Daryl or is there something like PTSD at play?

~ Sarah Kay

Hoodoo Guru

Or how about this:  Carl just saw his dad burn the pig sty to get rid of the potential for disease.  Therefore Carl burns the two new walkers.

The tangents are moot.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Or how about this:  Carl just saw his dad burn the pig sty to get rid of the potential for disease.  Therefore Carl burns the two new walkers.

Hmmm...though I'm wondering if "New Carl" would do that.  Last season I might have suspected him, but this season he seems to be a lot more mature and patient.  Though he's also behaving much more like his dad's assistant, at the same time, so maybe you're onto something.  Perhaps thinking he doesn't need to check with his dad before carrying through...?  Or could it have been the doctor (I think I'm going to like this character, BTW -- seems very emotionally stable and bringing medical knowledge.  Though does this open the plotline to eliminate Herschel...?

Speaking of Carl, it's crazy watching episodes from the first season and seeing how drastically he's changed, physically.  He hardly looks like the same actor.

~ Sarah Kay

ultramarathon/triathlete

I was wondering about Daryl's styled hair in the last episode, where's he get the "product" ? lol

Also, there was one scene of a car being loaded and I said to the person I was watching it with "where's the zombie car wash" but then the side of the car was dirty.

I thought the kids (2 girls) were feeding the zombies that they named and that was part of what Carol was scolding them for.

Will someone just eat Carl please!  It doesn't even need to be a zombie, just kill him off already!  (though this will not happen I'm sure).

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                Gatorade Endurance Team

ultramarathon/triathlete

P.S., regardless of how cool Daryl now sometimes seems, everytime I see the SS on his bike, I want him eaten.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                  Gatorade Endurance Team

Menace to Sobriety

P.S., regardless of how cool Daryl now sometimes seems, everytime I see the SS on his bike, I want him eaten.

I don't think it was his bike before the outbreak and I doubt he's had a chance to reflect on poor taste of the previous owner and remedy the situation.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Come on Rick. Really? What's next Carol teaming up with the governor?

Get off my porch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah...that was just...total head-scratcher!

~ Sarah Kay

jeffdonahue

Given the new Carol, I think she probably would if that was what it took to survive.  But yeah, not sure about that.  Maybe she wanted off the show?

So, another question.  They are in that medical school (for vets I think) and they are in this room with shelves and shelves full of different kinds of medicines, and they only take what Herschel asked for and leave the rest?  That seems stupid.  I would think they would just take it all (or at least as much as they could carry, but their bags seemed kind of empty.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So, another question.  They are in that medical school (for vets I think) and they are in this room with shelves and shelves full of different kinds of medicines, and they only take what Herschel asked for and leave the rest?  That seems stupid.  I would think they would just take it all (or at least as much as they could carry, but their bags seemed kind of empty.

I wondered about that, too.  And I think they should have left the drunk behind.  Seems he's only a liability and likely a "red shirt," at this point.

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

Daryl is going to blow himself up if he keeps smoking around car batteries. ( I guess it is better than getting eaten.)

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Daryl is going to blow himself up if he keeps smoking around car batteries. ( I guess it is better than getting eaten.)

~ Sarah Kay