The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Speaking of Carol, Daryl was clearly not thrilled about how Rick handled things, but he also didn't just take off in a rage, so on a rational level he gets it.  Will be interesting to see how that plays out once they do come in contact with her, again.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Outside Lane

I think we are due for a great episode tonight.

See how they run...

Show is really getting slow. I'll watch tonight, but some story lines need to develop, something.

Get off my porch

"Just look at the flowers".

haha.  Didn't see that episode coming.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think that will go down as one of the series' biggest gut-punches ever.  And, damn, is that little girl who played Lizzie amazing.  That kid gave me serious creeps, but...ugh, what a harsh end.

~ Sarah Kay

wow, didn't see it going that way. Really gets me interested in the lead up for the last 2 episodes of this season and what kind of cliffhanger for the season finale. Bottom line, we know everyone is going to die, or will they? Tempted to read the comics to know whats coming. (kinda like what I'm doing with the Breaking Bad wiki, episode guide)(cheated and watched the finale episode last week).

Binge watching is the way to go. Spoils you for watching it live/with all the damn commercials.

Get off my porch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Binge watching is the way to go. Spoils you for watching it live/with all the damn commercials.

Since we got rid of cable TV a year ago and went to AppleTV/Chromecast/Hulu+/Netflix we watch a SHITTON more TV!  The convenience of not having to watch on schedule is awesome.  And even buying all these seasons is FAR cheaper than a monthly cable subscription.  Even the brief ads on Hulu+ don't bother us much.

~ Sarah Kay

lagwagon

wow.  i was travelling this week and was curious what could have happened to bring this moribund thread to life.  damn that was a twisted episode.  upsetting.

I see some others here think this season half has been a bit slow, but i think Gimple has done an outstanding job bringing back drama, tension and pain, all at pretty fast pace...i was on the verge of giving the show up after the Andrea / governor became more dreadful to watch than the undead.  but this kind of twistedness will keep me coming back.

so what is Terminus?  a trap set by Daryl's new friends?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

so what is Terminus?  a trap set by Daryl's new friends?

Ahhh...I hadn't thought of that angle, but whatever/wherever it is, I can't imagine it's anything good.

~ Sarah Kay

By the looks and reaction of this Mary character, I get the sense that Terminus is all sorts of bad.

Dream Maker

By the looks and reaction of this Mary character, I get the sense that Terminus is all sorts of bad.

giant grill there?

Cannibals?

definitely bad news.  No security.  One person waiting to welcome them after all those signs?  It's a trap. They're being funneled in.

Only other alternative is they are meeting people there and taking them further to real haven ifthey aren't a threat... but still not good news regardless and I bet towards the former.

Reading the comics wouldn't help much, I don't think.  They change and vary a huge amount.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Soylent Green is people!!!

~ Sarah Kay

CT JEFF

the twist for me was her killing McKayla. I expected her to go out to the tracks and get herself bitten. I disagree with Carol for believing that McKayla needs (needed) to be able to kill a human. But I didnt disagree with Carol for trying to prepare the kids.

This week's episode was good. I keep thinking "this is the cheapest season to produce yet."  Rick - Carl, you're on vacation for a month. Carol, see you in 3 weeks. Glenn, you're off for 2. It will be interesting when Daryl's group meets at Terminus. I am expecting it to be a little less than the perfect front yard. Maybe zombies? Maybe turning arrivals into slaves? Captives? I look at Daryl's group as the possible solution to Terminus.

And who got the color copier working to print out 500 copies of a map to Terminus?

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st: 6/9/13. PR: 5k=22:50 10k=47:46 HM 1:51. FM 4:28 Oct 2015 joined RUN 169!

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Soylent Green is people!!!

I don't think we'll see Hestin showing up...

I got spooked seeing a single smiling women offering a "dish", what the heck could be in it? Knock out drugs? Hope they close that loose end at next weeks season close...

bob e v
                              2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

beat

Break on through

It's the journey - not the destination!  Wherever they end up, it has been fun watching them get there.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."