The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Has anyone been watching Fear The Walking Dead?  It was pretty meh.  I guess it's already picked-up for season 2, but it had better get LOTS more engaging or it's totally going to lose any fanbase.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

yeoldefatguy

Has anyone been watching Fear The Walking Dead?  It was pretty meh.  I guess it's already picked-up for season 2, but it had better get LOTS more engaging or it's totally going to lose any fanbase.

I watched it. I liked the idea behind it. Drug addicts and zombies and you could see how society breaks down. By the end of the season I could not care less about any of the characters. All pretty one-dimensional and non-engaging. I also find it hard to believe that the military was taken out that easily.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I watched it. I liked the idea behind it. Drug addicts and zombies and you could see how society breaks down. By the end of the season I could not care less about any of the characters. All pretty one-dimensional and non-engaging. I also find it hard to believe that the military was taken out that easily.

This.  Best thing about the season...that dude's house at the end!!

~ Sarah Kay

I like the new season so far!

jeffdonahue

I watched it.  I also liked the idea but don't think it was done that well.  Other than the 2000 dead that they let out of the stadium at the end you didn't really see that many dead that would have made the military want to pack up and leave (never mind get that wiped out).

I liked the idea of the end though - the boat.  I think it should be good.

"Hey, there are dead people walking all over California - lets go on a boat, we'll be safe there."  I think they have a chance here to show people how that might not be a safe choice.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like the new season so far!

Last night was really cool.  Showing the parallel activities to last week's episode.  And the cause of the non-stop horn that ruined the plan to lure the horde off-path away from the walled community.  Really looking forward to next week, to see how the 2 parallels might come together.

I really hope that Ron kid gets eaten by a zombie, soon.

~ Sarah Kay

yeoldefatguy

Any thoughts?

SPOILERS AHEAD IN CASE YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP.

Glenn's disappearance is intriguing. Lots of people, including myself don't believe he is actually dead.

Loved the Morgan episode. Thought it was very well done and dealt with his history well, including being batshit crazy.

Think there are only a couple of episodes left this fall. A few loose ends will be wrapped up.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Glenn's totally not dead.  That was too anticlimactic to be legit.  And that's not the last we've seen of Daryl's crossbow...it can't be!!

~ Sarah Kay

Glenn's totally not dead.  That was too anticlimactic to be legit.  And that's not the last we've seen of Daryl's crossbow...it can't be!!

I totally agree!

Imma start watching this again soon. I haven't really watched since end of season 2 early season 3 i think. The hot blonde chick was dating the "mayor" or something.

JanaLamb

I stopped watching the show after season 3. I think I'm gonna do some catching up. I hope Glenn's not dead! He's my favorite character, next t o Daryl Dixon!

Increase Speed and Stamina Blog

yeoldefatguy

Ugh. Not all that impressed with the mid-season finale. Seems like they could have done so much more. The after credits clip was the best part. Everything here belongs to Negan. Looking forward to that story line.

JanaLamb

Okay, now Glenn's definitely alive. But there's a leaked video spoiler that shows Negan will beat someone to death. And they think it's either Glenn or Daryl. The deaths just keep coming.

Increase Speed and Stamina Blog

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Okay, now Glenn's definitely alive. But there's a leaked video spoiler that shows Negan will beat someone to death. And they think it's either Glenn or Daryl. The deaths just keep coming.

If Daryl dies the show will lose at least 50% of its viewership.  Guaranteed.  I think the show could lose Rick with less fan loss.

~ Sarah Kay

If Daryl dies the show will lose at least 50% of its viewership.  Guaranteed.  I think the show could lose Rick with less fan loss.

Agreed. They'll lose me for sure. I  hope Daryl gets more screen time in the second half of the season.