Guess who? (Read 668 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Note to cyclists: After swapping a tube and reinstalling your rear wheel, make sure your chain is seated in the sprockets before you take off, or this may happen to you: did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Or you could just run...I've never fallen running (*knocks on wood*). Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Or you could just run...I've never fallen running (*knocks on wood*). Wink k
        You've also never gone 45 miles an hour... did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, I'm workin' on it! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...and you weren't going 45 when you fell...nor was I the time I fell whilst on my mountain bike. I think I was going 0mph, in fact. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

I can safely say that you were going 0 mph after your fall.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Or you could just run...I've never fallen running
                I did a little over a week ago - my knee was not pretty afterwards. I swear the sidewalk reached out and grabbed my foot. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mike, I'm honestly amazed that I haven't fallen (yet). Even this Winter I managed to stay upright--though I had some REALLY close calls on some icy-as-heck (I'd say Hell, but it was too cold to be Hell) roads. I'm SO not graceful, either. k

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Note to cyclists: After swapping a tube and reinstalling your rear wheel, make sure your chain is seated in the sprockets before you take off
                    modified to add...oh, and always be sure to surround yourself with idiots carrying camera phones to "capture that magic moment" .... That's not poison ivy, is it? I fell last time I tried to do a track stand on my fixie... Sad ...sitting at a red light, in traffic Blush Cry Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

That's not poison ivy, is it?
                      Not so far... did

Imminent Catastrophe

Mike, I'm honestly amazed that I haven't fallen (yet). ... k
                        Zoom, try some trail races. You will fall.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoom, try some trail races. You will fall.
                          Nah, I don't need to tempt fate! Besides, our trails are all sand--I HATE sand! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Or you could just run...I've never fallen running (*knocks on wood*).
                            zz, you are tempting fate with that statement, even with the knock on wood. Shocked

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I don't mind tempting fate, Jeff...watch.... I have NEVER won a million dollars while running! Bring it.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't mind tempting fate, Jeff...watch.... I have NEVER won a million dollars while running! Bring it.
                                Yeah, me neither!!! I'd gladly take a fall if it meant $$$! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay