Tabulate graph data. (Read 902 times)

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, I understand this particular request as a way to run a report on an activity, so it would be hidden away under the report tab.  Out of clutter's way.

Ah, gotcha! Carry on.

eric :)

I've been thinking about redoing the view workout page layout so its elements are more compact.  Web design is not my strong suit which is why RA has many unique features but isn't as snazzy as other sites.  One of the things I want to enhance is how the GPS data is presented.  I want the map to be more accurately reflect the run.  I want additional tools to let you manipulate the GPS data, including custom interval ranges.

There are plenty of features waiting to be realized, if only I can work on it full time instead of just nights and weekends.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This site is plenty snazzy and is thankfully not overbearingly loaded with crap.

Why is it sideways?

I've been thinking about redoing the view workout page layout so its elements are more compact.  Web design is not my strong suit which is why RA has many unique features but isn't as snazzy as other sites.  One of the things I want to enhance is how the GPS data is presented.  I want the map to be more accurately reflect the run.  I want additional tools to let you manipulate the GPS data, including custom interval ranges.

There are plenty of features waiting to be realized, if only I can work on it full time instead of just nights and weekends.

That would be great Eric--there's a lot of stuff on the workout page that I don't use, and it would be neat if we could select the inputs we are interested in--and perhaps deselect others.

I guess I just made a feature request!

(Sorry to hijack this thread.)

pfriese

This site is plenty snazzy and is thankfully not overbearingly loaded with crap.

+1

eric :)

It depends on how you define snazzy.  I find elegance in simplicity, whether it's a piece of code or how a page looks.  Other people are more keen on the 3D large font buttons and sexy special effects like fading of text and dialog boxes.  Some sites over do this and get in the way of what I want to do.  I guess RA can be snazzy in what it does but not how it looks.  Anyway, the appearance can be changed in a weekend with the help of a web designer.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

There's got to be some web designer around who's also a runner!  I wish I could help.

Prince of Fatness

I actually like the simplicity of the site, and the color scheme.  Blue is very easy on the eyes.  I know that we picked blue on purpose here where I work just for that reason.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Snazzy -

elegance in simplicity, whether it's a piece of code or how a page looks.

Obnoxious -

3D large font buttons and sexy special effects like fading of text and dialog boxes

I actually like the simplicity of the site, and the color scheme.  Blue is very easy on the eyes.  I know that we picked blue on purpose here where I work just for that reason.

I do, as well.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I was up early so I made a script to do the sums. The script is here in the unlikely event that anyone wants to play with it: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.rudin/splits/

paul@sleeper-service:~/splits$ python splits.py activity_71304213.tcx 1000
                        1000.0 3.0 59.089327553
                        2000.0 3.0 58.8569220026
                        3000.0 3.0 58.2883234566
                        4000.0 4.0 2.87857174648
                        4942.43017578 3.0 36.8868552413
                        paul@sleeper-service:~/splits$