Advanced Marathoning, second edition (Read 714 times)

xor

Perhaps this is common knowledge, perhaps not. Pfitz and Douglas are coming out with an updated Advanced Marathoning at the end of November. I wonder what the changes will be. 30 seconds with google wasn't enlightening, alas. For me personally, I wonder if they'll add or adjust to what they've said about multiple marathoning at the end of the book. I've always enjoyed Pfitz' commentary with the 4-weeks-apart schedule.

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

I believe they now promote low mileage and have a run/walk program.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

Go Pre!

I believe they now promote low mileage and have a run/walk program.
        Please god please tell me they now are saying McDonald's fries are beneficial to high mileage nutrition.
        Purdey

Self anointed title

I've seen an advance copy. The new book has a chapter on camel backs, hydration belts, MP3 players and running skirts.

Feeling the growl again

I've seen an advance copy. The new book has a chapter on camel backs, hydration belts, MP3 players and running skirts.
            SERIOUSLY??? They really should remove "advanced" from the title then.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Lazy idiot

The force is strong with this one.

Tick tock

Bugs

I wish they'd come out with "not ready" for Advanced Marathon book. Got the book, can't do the plan yet.

Bugs

They left out yoga pants?