Seeing totals in a group I created (Read 416 times)

RevTim70

I started a new group and we are all entering workouts and distances but our totals are not showing up on each other screens.  Can someone help me set my group so that we can see workouts posted by all the members of our group?

Thanks!

Tim

Lazy idiot

I started a new group and we are all entering workouts and distances but our totals are not showing up on each other screens.  Can someone help me set my group so that we can see workouts posted by all the members of our group?

Thanks!

Tim

Tim,

I pass through your fine county from time to time on the way up to Findlay.  Always good to see some more Ohio folk here at RA.

It looks like all your group members have their profiles set to 'Private'.  They need to change their settings so that their log is viewable by group members (or go fully public if they're of the mind), and that should do the trick.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Drew

Tick tock

an amazing likeness

It looks like all your group members have their profiles set to 'Private'.  They need to change their settings so that their log is viewable by group members (or go fully public if they're of the mind), and that should do the trick.

I don't know the solution for the problem, but I'll throw this into the mix with a 'hmmm....not so sure about this part, based on this..':

Why does private log show in group total?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Lazy idiot

I don't know the solution for the problem, but I'll throw this into the mix with a 'hmmm....not so sure about this part, based on this..':

Why does private log show in group total?

Yes, the distance shows up in the YTD totals (which only exist in Pace Groups), but the logs are not visible. 

But if he wants to see the actual workouts, the members need to make their log viewable by group members.  And if they're worried about any random dude(tte) joining the group to do an unhealthy bit of logstalking, they can password protect the group.

Tick tock

eric :)

Drew's the man!