The peeps @ Road Runner Sports are a bunch o' tools.... (Read 1345 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Subject of urgent e-mail that just arrived to my inbox: "You Will Be Expunged From Our Email List. Act Now!" Dudes...drop your prices to be competitive with other e-tailers and I might spend money with you. Dummies. Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Subject of urgent e-mail that just arrived to my inbox: "You Will Be Expunged From Our Email List. Act Now!" Dudes...drop your prices to be competitive with other e-tailers and I might spend money with you. Dummies. Roll eyes
      "Expunged"? Are they trying to scare people? Expunging sounds like a painful punishment.

"Life is short... running makes it seem longer." - Baron Hansen

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"Expunged"? Are they trying to scare people? Expunging sounds like a painful punishment.
        I know...it sounds like they're gonna flush me, or something. Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Almost sounds like spam or a hoax to me. Great way to make your customers feel wanted - by threatening them! Roll eyes

TRUST THE PROCESS

C-R

Sounds to me like someone is trying to use those brand new SAT words they just learned. Big grin

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, but I'll bet money that I still continue to get their daily e-mails touting their unsale sales. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Former runner

Sounds like all the free subscription notices I get at the office for magazines I usually don't read. I never send in the renewals yet I still get them every month. Roll eyes

Ross

Half Fanatic #846

"You Will Be Expunged From Our Email List. Act Now!" Roll eyes
                  Expunged: to strike out, obliterate, mark for deletion; to efface completely, to destroy... They might have hired another company for some advertising, sales, and threats... Roll eyes

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Update...I am still getting daily SPAM messages from RRS. Apparently they are behind in their "expunging" efforts. Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

Dudes...drop your prices to be competitive with other e-tailers and I might spend money with you. Dummies. Roll eyes
                      I try to spend my money locally. More so now that the local running store is paying me to stop by for a few hours every week and help people run around in the area. Plus, for the past few years it's basically been financing our team.

Run to Win
                      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Flat footer

i go to that site every so often. I never see any good deals. I can get better deals at my local running shop...
                        runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I am frugal. RRS prices are high! Did I get Expunged? I am truly BLESSED! Big grin

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

I try to spend my money locally. More so now that the local running store is paying me to stop by for a few hours every week and help people run around in the area. Plus, for the past few years it's basically been financing our team.
                            +1 - I've been helped out by the local running store when I found the new Saucony Trigon Rides didn't fit right. They took them back after I'd had them on a couple runs, and I ended up with my Puma Prevail's. Try doing that with an e-tailer. I know a few of them will do it, but they're much slower at it, and you usually have to pay shipping and a restock fee.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd love to spend more at our local (20 minutes away) running store...but they are very small and nearly every time I have gone in there looking for something they don't have it...or not in my size. We have a bigger store an hour away that I really like, but right now it's hard to justify several gallons of gas to shop there when a lot of e-tailers offer free shipping.

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

I stopped dealing with RRS a long time ago, it was always something with them.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016