Obama won.. (Read 1497 times)

wbudde

you do realize Obama is one of the worst presidents ever?

Ever heard of James Buchanan?

TheDroppingDead

I should have capitalized the word "ONE" in the above quote by me, in wbudde's post. Lol
      xor

So how many presidents are in your "worst" bucket that includes Mr Obama?  And who are they?

A Saucy Wench

Hey he is my home town dude.

He has a really cool old house that I was forced to tour every Xmas season.  Every. Single. Year.  But at least I got some nasty spiced hot cider at the end of the tour.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

A quick Google search shoes me this is a thing: Paleo "Cauliflower Popcorn."  It's a crime against nature, but it's a thing.

I have everything to make it except the steely resolve to defy nature.

MTA: Is nutritional yeast...different than, you know, yeast?

Paleo Cauliflower Popcorn is wishful thinking at its best.  If you love cauliflower you can convince yourself that it is "just as good".  Mostly because you really really want it to be. 

If you are normal regarding cauliflower you will realize that this is nothing like popcorn and will despise it on principle just for getting your hopes up.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Well if it was really DOA then why did we bother?  Bush has been gone for 4 years; when does Obama become accountable?  When can we drop this whole blame Bush excuse?  If, after 4 more years, unemployment is still high and the national debt is even higher who do we blame?

RWR

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

RWR

In that case why don't we just blame the guys that signed the Declaration of Independence?  They started it after all.

Not at it at all. 

Purdey

Self anointed title

In that case why don't we just blame the guys that signed the Declaration of Independence?  They started it after all.

Indeed.

In fact.... you would probably be better off if you were still a British colony.

Indeed.

In fact.... you would probably be better off if you were still a British colony.

I blame King Henry (the first) of England (circa ~1100). If he hadn't signed that g*d* Charter of Liberties (even though most of the kings didn't really give a s* about following it until that Magna Carta thing came out) our society might not have evolved into democracy and we wouldn't to deal with all this arguing that comes with getting to choose our leaders and put limits on their power...

Purdey

Self anointed title

True.

But one outcome in your alternative scenario is that you would have someone like George Dubya as King of America.

L Train

I blame Garfield. 

"run" "2" "eat"

i blame heathcliff.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I blame Garfield. 

A fun way for TDD to learn more. Find out who he rates worst...

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                            We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
                            xor

The ex-presidents?

I think they are surfers.

Utah, gimme two!

Runners run