Newb needs help with Garmin to RA transfer (Read 37 times)

I'm so very sorry if this has been addressed a thousand times, but I read through what I could find and didn't see an answer.  Any tips would be much appreciated!

I linked my Garmin Connect with RA on the tools section of the Training Log.  It took a couple days, but hooray, I saw a bunch of files transfer, and I hit "save."  All's good.

Except... the history only goes back about 6 weeks.  Did I do this wrong?  Is there a workaround I need to know about?  I've got data going back a couple years at least, it would be really cool to have it all here.

TIA!!

an amazing likeness

If you're getting new workouts -- you've got the integration setup and working properly.

Garmin Connect sends only the past 30 days (+/-) of history when the integration is first setup, not the full history. That's how it works from their side -- it's not something which RA can control...unfortunately.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Thank you so much, I thought it might be something like that.  I'll see if I can zip the old stuff and manually upload it Smile  The new stuff is working perfectly, so good to know it's set up right!