Nice job, UPS... (Read 808 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Since when is CA = MI? tracking My new 902s were supposed to be here yesterday. They went from MA to PA to OH to IN...and were SO close to MI...then ended up in CA?! WTF?! Shocked Confused Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I was about to reply that I had secretly hijacked them, but then I remembered that I don't live in California anymore... What's the emoticon for duh? Blush

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

What's the emoticon for duh? Blush
        It looks suspiciously like the smiley guy wearing a Michigan football helmet. Wink

Tick tock

I had something weird like that happen once when I'd ordered coffee from Boca Java (mmmmm). I called them and they basically wrote it off as "lost" and sent me a replacement. Have you contacted either your seller or UPS to find out what is going on?
          ---- Cynthia
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've been pretty pissed at UPS for years. 3 years ago a friend of mine lost her DH to cancer...he was 35. They had been married for 2 weeks...the day after their wedding he entered the hospital and never left. Shortly after his death the diamond fell out of her wedding ring. She sent it back to the jeweler for repair and they shipped it via UPS back to her. When she received the box it had a hole in it--someone internal had removed the little clamshell box inside. It was an inside job, as the jeweler's name was not on the return address. When she reported the theft the jeweler said that it was not the first item to have become "lost" or damaged by UPS. The interesting thing is that she lives in CA. I e-mailed her about this and I'm sure she's gonna Roll eyes If I lived in CA I'd be hard-pressed to ship anything via UPS.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Have you contacted either your seller or UPS to find out what is going on?
              Not yet. If there is no updated delivery date by tomorrow I'm going to contact onlineshoes.com and let them know.

~ Sarah Kay

EB10

Hey zoom-zoom, Thanks for the new shoes they just delivered! Next time can you Addidas Cushion size 10!!! Big grin
                  Since when is CA = MI? tracking My new 902s were supposed to be here yesterday. They went from MA to PA to OH to IN...and were SO close to MI...then ended up in CA?! WTF?! Shocked Confused Roll eyes
                  Ahh nuts...that is the worst. Sorry...
                    That stinks sorry to hear that. I could go on and on about issues I have had with UPS. The company I bought the items from has always been gracious...however I can't say the same for my local UPS distribution hub. This includes receiving an open item only after days of arguing that it was never delivered...
                    EB10

Good luck with this. We are still waiting for a x-mas present for my son that the company says they shipped via UPS and no one knows where it is. I guess it will be here next x-mas....
                        That's why you always have your packages shipped by Carrier Pigeons instead Wink
                        keep running!
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good luck with this. We are still waiting for a x-mas present for my son that the company says they shipped via UPS and no one knows where it is. I guess it will be here next x-mas....
                          Of course, USPS isn't always much better. Anything to us that has to go through Chicago always takes forever! Carrier pigeons...that ad was funny. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And now they're back on their way to the Midwest (scheduled delivery a WEEK later than originally stated--sure glad it was free shipping). Sheesh. This is why shipping is so golderned expensive. Wish I could take a trip to CA like that.

~ Sarah Kay

EB10

Did you get the shoes???????
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not yet...they should be coming on Monday. Should have been here this past Mon. I really hope onlineshoes gets some sort of refund from UPS for their incompetence.

~ Sarah Kay