Should I change my avatar? (Read 922 times)

(I know, it's a real earthshaker topic) I've had this witch race avatar for about a year and a half. I think I need to shake up some things in my life... And...is there some unspoken RA etiquette that says you have to have a non-running avatar? Like, a picture of something rather than oneself? I have lots of photos of my 18-lb cat Sox.
    xor

The content of this post has been removed by the poster. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kitteh avatars are always good. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

I'm a cat person. Yes

Bugs

Here's my beloved Soxie. Yes

#artbydmcbride

The content of this post has been removed by the poster. There is nothing to see here. Move along.
              hmmmmm? Now I want to know! Smile

Runners run

Cryptic

Do not Feed lol
                  New around here just testing my avatar out.
                  mikeymike

I hear you. I had grown tired of my own avatar of David Ortiz but because I'm insane I could not change it while the Sox were still playing for fear of jinxing them. So I waited until the season ended Sunday night to replace it with a cool pic my 11 y.o. took of me and my 5 y.o.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So I waited until the season ended Sunday night to replace it with a cool pic my 11 y.o. took of me and my 5 y.o.
                      BTW, that is a seriously cool shot! The kid knows what she's doing with a lens, man! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's my beloved Soxie. Yes
                        Oh, what a sweet baby! He (I assume it's a he...am I right?) looks just like my childhood kitty, Oreo. Oreo was a helluva cool cat. He brought home a pheasant and a seagull. That cat could definitely earn his keep.

~ Sarah Kay

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I hear you. I had grown tired of my own avatar of David Ortiz but because I'm insane I could not change it while the Sox were still playing for fear of jinxing them. So I waited until the season ended Sunday night to replace it with a cool pic my 11 y.o. took of me and my 5 y.o.
                          Your 11 year old took that?? I thought it was professional - amazing.
                          mikeymike

The beauty of digital cameras is you can take 456 pictures and if you only get 2 good ones you can delete the rest at no cost. She gets a lucky shot now and then.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

And photogenic subjects! Smile

Runners run

jeffdonahue

The beauty of digital cameras is you can take 456 pictures and if you only get 2 good ones you can delete the rest at no cost. She gets a lucky shot now and then.
                                Yeah, my 11 y.o. wants a digital camera for Christmas. She is pretty specifc - at least 7.2MP which would make it better than my 5.0MP camera. Smile