Philadelphia Anyone? (Read 733 times)

I haven't read anything about the Philly Marathon and I wondered if any of you are doing it. I'll be there but I'm planning on it being an easy run this time. My wife and I will be arriving in Philly on Friday evening and staying until Monday morning. I would sure like to meet up with any of you that are going to be there.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

I'm not going to make it this year. Next year I'll be in the area twice for weddings (at the same location but a month apart!) so I probably won't be running it next year either. It is on my list, though...

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Philly Curse

I will be running!
          It's on my list too, but I just ran my first marathon 4 days ago, as you know, so it won't be this year. Definitely let us know how it goes - it sounds like a good race. And they claim its 'fast' - tell us if that's true!
            I'll be running it! Arriving on Friday night and leaving on Sunday night. Bob
              MTA: Good luck everyone! Smile I'm not running it but tonight I met and ran a little bit with a guy who will be running it. I told him about RA and he said he'll check this place out! This will be his fourth marathon (if I remember correctly). His last was 10 years ago. His PR back when he was 22 was 2:23!! Sunday he is hoping for 2:57. GOOD LUCK STANLEY C.! Smile

Michelle

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I'll be running it! Arriving on Friday night and leaving on Sunday night. Bob
                Good luck Bob!!! And best of luck to the rest of the Shamrock gang! Don't forget an ice bath afterwards. It'll make your flight back a little less painful.
                  does anyone still need a hotel for race weekend? i think my friend vanessa had to bow out.
                    I'm running it ! (BTW where is my good luck Michelle Wink )

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Good luck to all you Philly runners!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I plan to be at the start about an hour early. If you want to hook up for a minute, look for a green balloon.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Lazy idiot

Good luck, y'all.

Tick tock

Another Passion

Good luck to those running! Kick some marathon boo-tay! Big grin

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I'm running it ! (BTW where is my good luck Michelle Wink )
                              HEY. I knew I'd be talking to you again!!!! I was GOING to call you tomorrow as I lay on the couch all drugged up from my surgery but now since you're being so snotty about it, maybe I won't!!!! Tongue (just in case I sleep the day away instead)....GOOD LUCK PAM!!!! Kick some marathon butt and have fun. Big grin

Michelle

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Hey Philly runners best of luck with your run this weekend.
                                  2011 Goals:
                                  Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                                  Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)