Bmi, calorie intake (Read 787 times)

shonan marathon, girl

Would be nice if when we put the in our weight it would calculate and record our bmi on each workout or daily. Also would be great if we could record our nutrition and calories all at one place instead of having to go to another hp site.

next race SHONAN MARATHON nov 3rd, 2012, OSAKA MARATHON nov 25th, i am aiming for nyc!

eric :)

I can certainly add the BMI calculation.  A diet log is beyond the scope of RA right now.  I do not have the time to create another major section of the site.  Once I stabilize my finances (I'm trying to make RA into a full time job), I will focus on peripheral features such as a diet log.

shonan marathon, girl

thanks for your reply eric!  i have been to dozens of other sites and tried them, and this is the one that i always come back to again and again because it's the damn best.

if there was a space next our weight that would caculate our bmi, or where we could type in our bmi from our weight scale, either would be super.   as far as the diet, i can understand the difficulty of you committing yourself to this.  how about just a space where we could type in our calorie intake for the day?

i hope that you can make ra your full time job.  i want to say that most of the runners who use this internet site really appreciate what you do for us.  we probably would have quit running or given up keeping training logs if it hadn't been for you and all the great work you do at running ahead.  thanks a million!

lee

next race SHONAN MARATHON nov 3rd, 2012, OSAKA MARATHON nov 25th, i am aiming for nyc!

if there was a space next our weight that would caculate our bmi, or where we could type in our bmi from our weight scale, either would be super.   as far as the diet, i can understand the difficulty of you committing yourself to this.  how about just a space where we could type in our calorie intake for the day?

There is already a Calories Consumed field when you add a health note and you can put in the BMI in the notes field until eric adds the BMI calculation.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

shonan marathon, girl

thanks, bonkin!  i have used the health feature b4 but only illness and overlooked that calorie intake, bmi could be listed here.  now i can have all of my data input in one place!  this will work fine for me!