chafe chafe - ouch! (Read 788 times)

Finished!

alright. I found a completely new place to chafe. Seems my shirt seam (or the cut of the armscye (armhole)) was not great - though this is certainly not the first time I've worn the shirt running - anyhow, I appear to have developed chafe points on my upper inner arm. Someone please, tell me it's not just me Wink Perhaps a silly question, but any tips for post run showerdown when dealing with chafed bits? I always just hop in and soap down but boy, do the chafed parts burn!!
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
      alright. I found a completely new place to chafe. Seems my shirt seam (or the cut of the armscye (armhole)) was not great - though this is certainly not the first time I've worn the shirt running - anyhow, I appear to have developed chafe points on my upper inner arm. Someone please, tell me it's not just me Wink Perhaps a silly question, but any tips for post run showerdown when dealing with chafed bits? I always just hop in and soap down but boy, do the chafed parts burn!!
      Two words: BODY GLIDE. Buy yourself a stick of Body Glide and you'll never chafe again. Not even a little. And yes, I plan to buy stock in the company. http://www.bodyglide.com/
      E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
      -----------------------------

::snort:: Big grin ONE word: Bodyglide. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

Princess Cancer Pants

Two words: BODY GLIDE. Buy yourself a stick of Body Glide and you'll never chafe again. Not even a little. And yes, I plan to buy stock in the company. http://www.bodyglide.com/
          What the Gorilla Man said...seriously, every time I find a new chafing spot I lube-up for the next run and chafe-no-more. First time the water hit my lower back after my Camelbak chafed me I thought I was being stung by a bunch of bees. Next time I used the Body Glide and didn't have any chafing at all. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

::snort:: Big grin ONE word: Bodyglide. Wink
            !@$!!%!^##$^ Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin
            E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
            -----------------------------

woodlandsprite - I'm not laughing at you, just at Jake who sets such high stock in spelling... You're not the only one this happens to. Some runners swear by technical shirts. ::shrug:: I've never worn one. Change shirt style for a few days until you heal up, though. Or at least put a REALLY big bandaid over the area to protect it for the next few days... How's the outside-running going?

Roads were made for journeys...

Finished!

woodlandsprite - I'm not laughing at you, just at Jake who sets such high stock in spelling...
                LOL - I figured that out when I saw the difference between bodyglide and body_glide Big grin
                How's the outside-running going?
                it is going remarkably well. I appear to have figured out to slow down/maintain pace, and Monday's run went well, Wednesday's run went even better (and was a harder run due to the fact that the entire first half of it was up an incline - granted not a huge one, but it went up about 150 feet in just over a mile) Today, I had to run on the treadmill and I've decided I really much prefer running outdoors. LOL
                Walk + Jog = wog.
                I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
                I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
                Shay

Never heard of bodyglide but vaseline works really well - specially a big dollop for nipples