Runner vs Dog (Read 1202 times)

Menace to Sobriety

How on earth would you possibly control such a large dog EXCEPT by around the neck without getting ripped apart?

Two words, Chuck Norris.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Carl A

There's also the nuclear option, which is, unfortunately, throwing bacon at it.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Menace to Sobriety

There's also the nuclear option, which is, unfortunately, throwing bacon at it.

Oh, hell no. When they pry it from my cold dead (greasy) fingers.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Carl A

Oh, hell no.

Too many degrees away?

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

No, those cougars get pushed into the local pubs but are equally dangerous.  Especially if you have money.

When being attacked by cougars, I don't recommend having a loaded gun.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

From the CBS12 News:

"John Malone, Sierra's fiance, says Joshua Harris shoudl face criminal charges for killing the dog. "

FYI: Sierra is the name of the dog.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

From the second link:

The dog attack happened in its owner's yard Saturday morning, and the dog did not survive.

Did I miss something?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

runbabyrun01

Get a little tiny can of pepper spary to run with if it's a problem.