Unable to view user logs (Read 84 times)

One more thing for the New Year’s Eve laundry list; not sure whether all of these glitche are somehow connected. When clicking on another user’s public log, it instead shows your own.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I get that too.  And I cannot modify a post.  It tells me there was a fatal error.  May the modify button rest in peace, I guess...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I can’t also view other people’s logs

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

And I cannot modify a post.  It tells me there was a fatal error.  May the modify button rest in peace, I guess...

Somebody already posted this issue, so please modify your post. 

Dave

#artbydmcbride

I just came in to say I can't modify a post and I get the fatal error.  Unlike for these others, this is an urgent matter for moi, as I have a weekly racing thread to update!!!  Life or Death, man!!

Runners run

H

I just came in to say I can't modify a post and I get the fatal error.  Unlike for these others, this is an urgent matter for moi, as I have a weekly racing thread to update!!!  Life or Death, man!!

And time is slipping away even faster, since RA shows it to be 8 hours later than you thought!

Dave

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

If you can't post a run, did you really do it?

If you can't post a run, did you really do it?

Well of course for the purposes of the miles game, the answer is “no”.

Dave

eric :)

I applied some changes to RA and it broke stuff. I'm working on the fixes now.

eric :)

Hi Dave,

Could you provide repro steps? I tried several ways to view the users' logs and was not able to reproduce the problem.

One more thing for the New Year’s Eve laundry list; not sure whether all of these glitche are somehow connected. When clicking on another user’s public log, it instead shows your own.

Docket_Rocket

Hi Dave,

Could you provide repro steps? I tried several ways to view the users' logs and was not able to reproduce the problem.

I am having the same issue as Dave.  I just clicked on Dave's log icon and it went to my own.  It still says at the top that I'm looking at Dave's.  Hope this helps and Happy New Year!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I am having the same issue as Dave.  I just clicked on Dave's log icon and it went to my own.  It still says at the top that I'm looking at Dave's.  Hope this helps and Happy New Year!

Ditto here.  Also when I select Browse User Logs from the menu bar and try to view from there, I still get my log.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Hi Dave,

I'm no Dave, but I repro by clicking on some other user's chart icon within forum. That is, I see my summary data but it says I'm seeing theirs. Interestingly their 3d graph preference is honored for my data.

MTA: It only appears to affect summary page. Calendar, Workouts, etc all report intended target user's data.

MTMTA: I'm also prompted to validate E-mail each time I modify a post, and my E-mail has previously been validated.

I'm no Dave, but I repro by clicking on some other user's chart icon within forum. That is, I see my summary data but it says I'm seeing theirs. Interestingly their 3d graph preference is honored for my data.

MTA: It only appears to affect summary page. Calendar, Workouts, etc all report intended target user's data. 

Yep, did not even think to check - all the other log screens are OK (seeing the other user’s data); it’s only the “Summary” screen where I see my own data.

Dave

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Yep, did not even think to check - all the other log screens are OK (seeing the other user’s data); it’s only the “Summary” screen where I see my own data.

I now see the summaries of others, so I think all is well.