The Future of RunningAHEAD (Read 8024 times)

Menace to Sobriety

I'm here no matter what. I got no place else to go. Wink Keep up the good work.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

flaxnkruemel

Eric, these are wonderful news. To echo what others have said before, I am excited to see many great enhancements to the site and ads are not really that bad. You've got my support. And how exciting to hear about the upcoming wedding! All the best!

foob

We are with you brother .. bring on the Ads!

Tramps

I was thinking about this on my morning run and then it hit me: premium and premium plus membership:

• Premium Membership:  for a modest annual fee you get no ads!
          • Premium Plus Membership: for a more substantial annual fee you get no ads plus your log automatically trims 10% off of your race times.  

Just a thought.  Smile

Be safe. Be kind.

tfoster

I agree with most of the comments I've seen here - RA is a fantastic web site - ads aren't going to change that.  I've referred more than a few folks to the site.  Thanks for all your efforts.  I was an old Cool Running user and when they made the switch to Active I couldn't have been more disappointed, but finding RA and being able to keep all my old data with a free upload really meant a lot at the time.

Make the Donation button more prominent, put up the ads, have a great wedding and do what you have to do - we'll still be here.  Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. 

changyao

spt!!

jfa

Thanks again Eric for the best running site there is. I'm here no matter what. Keep up the great work and best of luck to you.

mdolphin39

Smile I just joined yesterday...lol Ads don't bother me at all. I already enjoy the website. God Bless!

Now I am off to find that DONATE button...gotta help with the wedding Big grin

TRIing to beat the heat!

Bring on the ads!  Not a problem here... 

Thank you for all that you do, Eric!

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

Thanks for all your work on this great site. 

xor

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Eric, you have always been so upfront with us about any changes and we're all behind you through whatever you need to do with RA. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Tramps

Huh?

I think it's "support."

Hopefully not "spit."

Be safe. Be kind.

This site is awesome. I'm here every day and will continue that no matter what; ads or membership fees.

Am I doing this right?

FWIW - I will not stop using RA because of some ads.  As others have said, I'll even try to remember to click on them from time to time.

It's a great site and a great community of runners.  Something I don't have in real life out here in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks!

No excuses....