The Future of RunningAHEAD (Read 8024 times)

Eric.

I've not read all the threads (2400+ read to date) shows  whatt usage this site has.

If I tallied my bookmarks to usage .. this site would probably come out tops..I'm sure I'm not alone.

Not sure where you live Eric but If you know SQLServer and wish to move to the England  & Hertfordshire just outside London and work at my organisation figleaves.com - we can't find a decent DBA for love nor money - I reckon your commitment and skills would be welcome. We do have the downside of lingerie models arriving daily which can be a dsitratction though.

Site is awesome - Ads or no Ads.

In Support,

Paul

Dear Eric,

I love it here, and all of your years of keeping RA up and running in a candid way has established a level of trust we all appreciate. This site is safe in your hands.

Also, congratulations on the upcoming wedding! A

Recalculating...

Live the dream.  We support you!

RunsForCake

Eric,

Wishing you much happiness, love and laughter in your marriage and success as a self employed business man.

With you hard work and dedication already displayed on this site I have no doubt you can make it your "real" job.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Eric,

I only found this site a year ago and mostly just lurk about.

I love the log, thoroughly enjoy the forums and have learned much here.

Ads or pay I'm in and wish you the best of luck with it all.

steph  

Jmchankin

Hi Eric, I will support whatever you decide. Go for it. And all the best to you. Jean-Marie

The sheer number of responses of support and love for this site so far shows what an amazing product you have created.

I am also in support of whatever changes you make. I can't wait to see how much more amazing this site becomes with full-time care!

janinsanfran

I continue to be deeply appreciative for your work on this site. I don't at all think you need to remove the donation button. Mixed enterprises are often the norm among NGOs these days.

Scholarship fund for you!  You are going to need running to balance the stress of medical school!  Big grin

hahaha - SO true! Even though I've had to cut down, running is definitely the best stress reliever! Smile

the site is the best imo, i will be happy to click on adds so that i can support you. keep up the good work. 

CherryDG

Eric,

I love RA and can't think of anything that you could to do to make me stop using it. You've got my support and I look forward to whatever changes you might have in store for us. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Cherry

Duncan

Bless you Eric - thanks for everything you've done on this site. I am, and will remain both a user and a fan.

DoppleBock

You have a great product - As a business man you will have to learn the fine balance between serving your customers needs and your needs - I wish you the best of luck on the new phase in your life!

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

You've got my support either way.

Bring on the ads.  I'll even click on them.

All the best to you during this time of transition.

Ditto!

I'm excited for you and Amy, and for the future of RA.  Smile

Michelle

tbcbreck

The only thing this site was missing was Ads.  Who doesn't like running gear?  Seriously, as long as they aren't forcing me to minimize them or move them out of the way to make the quick updates to my log it will be a pleasure to either ignore them or click on them if they are something cool, like a race or "free shoes".   I would like my running log to be populated by the Energizer Bunny come around mid October as that's when I really start to slow down - if you can make it happen we'll know you're a pro.

Much appreciated.  And it does exactly what one would want a log to do.

Thanks so much.

Tom