The Future of RunningAHEAD (Read 8024 times)

Christine1913

My email address is coming up in invalid when I attempt to change the password. I can't get on the site.

This is still Eric's site as far as I know. That's who I contact if there are any problems with the 2023 Running Game.

Christine1913

I lost all my training logs when CR disintegrated.

What flashbacks are you having?  I came here when CR disintegrated but I really liked CR.  John Barbour wrote a marathon training plan on CR that got me to my first sub-3 marathon.  That was my first, and only time, I followed a training plan. Thanks, John, and CR!

kcam

If I remember correctly, Eric himself imported all of my CR mileage here.  But I'm no stranger to losing data.  Prior to CR I just kept an excel log and of course I didn't back it up.  The hard drive crashed and I lost about 12K miles of running history.  Lesson learned - BACKUP YOUR DATA!  Even now with RA I do a regular backup of my RA data.  Just in case.

Docket_Rocket

If I remember correctly, Eric himself imported all of my CR mileage here.  But I'm no stranger to losing data.  Prior to CR I just kept an excel log and of course I didn't back it up.  The hard drive crashed and I lost about 12K miles of running history.  Lesson learned - BACKUP YOUR DATA!  Even now with RA I do a regular backup of my RA data.  Just in case.

I keep it now here but also in a Google Sheet that is opened only by me. I shouldn't lose that data unless my google account gets compromised. But I love having the data here.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kcam

Agree with that sentiment, Rocket.  RA is the repository for my running data.  I download my RA data quite often to my local PC where it goes into an Excel spreadsheet.  I also backup the raw RA data and spreadsheet to a portable hd that goes into my safe deposit box (off-site backup!).  My running data is very valuable to me.

Ostrom Jason

Ostrom Jason is an accomplished professional with extensive experience in digital learning solutions, corporate compliance elearning online training modules so on. Having worked at Acadecraft, a prominent learning solutions provider, Ostrom has honed his skills in designing and implementing innovative eLearning strategies. With a keen understanding of the evolving needs of organizations, I have successfully delivered mobile-friendly learning solutions to enhance accessibility and engagement.