On week until my next revue appointment with Sport's Doctor... (Read 502 times)

Now that was a bath...

And I am praying to the God of 'No Crutches' that he has mercy on me. I can't wait to be off these things and to just be able to walk from A - B like a normal person. He mentioned to me at the last appointment that I won't be running again until 2008. I just want to check with him about the likelihood of that being January. It would be horrible to get all worked up again to start running in a few months, only to be left on the bench. I am however getting very used to having a cleaner! Today I went out for the morning and came back and my house was beautiful and all my ironing was done. Rather be running though! Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have my fingers and toes crossed that you have had significant healing and really will be able to run in Jan. I also hope that the crutches can be put back in the closet...I know you're going nuts with the lack of independence--but that cleaning lady would be a nice consolation. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Best of luck at your next doc appointment. I hope the leg has healed well enough for you that you're able to ditch the crutches!

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com