Pimple-faced Stalkers in a grocery-getter (Read 872 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

so you had to bring out the minor details.... Evil grin
    Well, yes, they were *minors*, after all... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

If that kind of behavior makes you nervous zz, shooting the bird is Not a good idea. But I know, I instinctively do the same when harassed by teenagers making fun of me, and I think,"oh shit", shouldn't have flipped the finger. Better to ignore. Never know who's got a gun and will use it.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

If that kind of behavior makes you nervous zz, shooting the bird is Not a good idea.
        True. I flipped off some guys and ended up getting chased (but fortunately not caught). MTA: fixed the link (typed herf instead of href) Doh! Blush

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Fix the link Jeff.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Fix the link Jeff.
            I don't know why, but this makes me laugh... ~~~~~ Safari can’t open the page “http://ended%20up%20getting%20chased/” because it can’t find the server “ended%20up%20getting%20chased”.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If that kind of behavior makes you nervous zz, shooting the bird is Not a good idea.
              Yeah, under most circumstances I wouldn't, but since I was hopping on a paved bike/pedestrian path that goes through residential area and near a ballpark with a few hundred people in attendance I wasn't too worried. k

~ Sarah Kay