Just broke 1,000 miles for 2008 (Read 1155 times)

The Greatest of All Time

WTF is wrong with me? 100 mile week starting next Monday. Clowning around
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      congrats! don't think i've ever run over 70 in a week...

Giants Fan

Wow, congratulations! I can't even fathom a 100 mile week. CC

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A 100 mile week is stupid.

The Greatest of All Time

A 100 mile week is stupid.
            So is a 42 mile long (fart) run.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

So too is a 100 mile week starting 7 days after a 42 mile run and ending 6 days before a marathon.

The Greatest of All Time

So too is a 100 mile week starting 7 days after a 42 mile run and ending 6 days before a marathon.
                My thoughts exactly. You sir, are the dumbest doctor I know. Dumb, dumb, dumb. We didn't even mention you're going to be running CMM damn near glycogen depleted. Dude, if I were not out of town last weekend, I might have considered flying down just to see this. And people had the nerve to suggest I was crazy for taking a lil ol ice bath.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'll have to grab an ice bath following the marathon. It is not clear whether I will have a ride back to my car after the marathon...I may have to jog the 4 miles back.

The Greatest of All Time

I'll have to grab an ice bath following the marathon. It is not clear whether I will have a ride back to my car after the marathon...I may have to jog the 4 miles back.
                    That sucks!

Lazy idiot

That sucks!
                      Don't let him fool you, he probably planned it that way. Evil grin

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What sucks about getting to run more? Confused

The Greatest of All Time

What sucks about getting to run more? Confused
                          I give up. You really are as crazy as a shit-house rat. But a loveable rat.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Greatest of All Time

GEtM
                            You can have them. I am afraid you need them more than I do at this point. Sleepy

C-R

1000 miles already and 100 mpw - running 4 miles to get to your car after a marathon which was ran on a glycogen depleted week - you both need help..... and I'm training so I can be just as nuts as you. Just might take me a few years to get there at my pace. Well done

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/