Add Steady State pace? (Read 1548 times)

Angiew

Could you add a Steady pace (for aerobic endurance...in between Easy and Tempo)?

Lazy idiot

You can add custom run types through the Log Preferences in Options (top right of the screen). Anything you want! Click on Options, click on My Log Preferences, click on Running next to Workout Types, add away!

Tick tock

Think Whirled Peas

You can add custom run types through the Log Preferences in Options (top right of the screen). Anything you want! Click on Options, click on My Log Preferences, click on Running next to Workout Types, add away!
        Ya know Drew, you're surprisingly helpful for a buckeye fan! Wink

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Angiew

Great - thanks!

Lazy idiot

Ya know Drew, you're surprisingly helpful for a buckeye fan! Wink
            And you'd be even more surprised (I'm sure) to know I'm an alum, not just a fan. There are a couple Buckeyes with brains. Big grin

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

And you'd be even more surprised (I'm sure) to know I'm an alum, not just a fan. There are a couple Buckeyes with brains. Big grin
              Fantastic. Now I know both of you.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

Fantastic. Now I know both of you.
                *snerk* Who's the other?

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

*snerk* Who's the other?
                  Karen Cooperider '91. She's two years older than me. I was in band with her in HS. As you know, I was in the MMB. She was in TBDBITL. Last time I saw her was at A reception for us hosted by TBDBITL after THE GAME in 1990 (U-M won on a last-second field goal Cool ).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

Karen Cooperider '91. She's two years older than me. I was in band with her in HS. As you know, I was in the MMB. She was in TBDBITL. Last time I saw her was at A reception for us hosted by TBDBITL after THE GAME in 1990 (U-M won on a last-second field goal Cool ).
                    Gotcha. Good on her for making the band despite having a brain. Wink I have a music degree from OSU, but never was a member of TBDBITL.

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I have a music degree from OSU, but never was a member of TBDBITL.
                      Ah, well that would explain these past posts of yours that I found interesting.
                      Oh, man... I'm jealous. There is nothing sweeter sounding than a trombone on the edge of good taste in a band/orchestra setting. I'm fully convinced that the boner was invented to set off car alarms and the such.
                      TBDBITL... meh.

Lazy idiot

Yes. They are what they are. Some people love them, others not as much. What I love about game day and TBDBITL is the tradition, that stuff. But to me, being called TBDBITL should imply some degree of musical proficiency and taste. Sigh... I'm a saxophonist, but I always loved listening to our trombone choir. Those guys could wail.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Great...now I have TWO band geek "bruthas from anotha mutha." Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

At least we keep family gatherings lively.

Tick tock

Scout7

I'm fully convinced that the boner was invented to set off car alarms and the such.
                              Ye flipping gods...... And here everyone else thought it was used for conception. Band geeks are really, really weird.

Lazy idiot

And all is right with the world again.

Tick tock