Best Running Clothes!! Is it More Skin or Less Skin? (Read 546 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

This is what all the cool runners are wearing these days. RW says so.

The Runsie

Runner's World has a sense of humor.  Who knew?

steph  

BeeRunB

Why do I have this nagging, paranoid feeling that RA has come under attack by market researchers? So many

of these question threads popping up that seem to be mining information from us.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

This is what all the cool runners are wearing these days. RW says so.

The Runsie

Great review! Liked the differing perspectives of the RW staff who tried it out.  Wink

TRUST THE PROCESS

Marylander

If I wore one of those while running I'd have a soiled runsie every time I had "gastrointestinal distress" . Wink

Still kicking

Oh good lord, at first I thought it was serious. Then the dude showed up with the girlie runsie, and I though oh, now I get it, it's a joke. But he did such a good job with a straight face that I started having doubts. By the time the piece was over, I still couldn't figure out if it was a joke or not. If someone knows, please tell me.

I'm also on Athlinks and Strava

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh good lord, at first I thought it was serious. Then the dude showed up with the girlie runsie, and I though oh, now I get it, it's a joke. But he did such a good job with a straight face that I started having doubts. By the time the piece was over, I still couldn't figure out if it was a joke or not. If someone knows, please tell me.

It was a joke.

Still kicking

Whew. This world is getting too crazy for me.

xhristopher

Whew. This world is getting too crazy for me.

Don't listen to her. She's fooling you.

As RW clearly pointed out in their product review, it's unisex. It's designed to cut down on waistband chafing on long humid summer runs. If that's an issue for you you might want to consider it.

Still kicking

I guess I'll believe it when I see it. And then I probably still won't believe it...

My mom used to make those for my sisters when we were kids… they were called jumpers.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

You need to order one, DeanT! Smile

I got the feeling they were trying to mock it, without opening themselves up to lawsuit from LLL.

PDoe

There is no way the guy is not being satirical.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I got the feeling they were trying to mock it, without opening themselves up to lawsuit from LLL.

I think it was a masterful job of mocking it.

you think their business model is to make the dumbest product they can imagine and then sue people who mock it?  that's so crazy it just might work.

Still kicking

You need to order one, DeanT! Smile

I'll just get my wife to sew one of my singlets to my shorts, so that going to the bathroom gets 100 time harder, add a few pockets, and call it good…

BTW, I've been running nearly 40 years, and have chaffed just about everywhere possible. But never a wast band. Is that really an issue?