Why celebs look So Damn Good (Read 593 times)

http://www.iwanexstudio.com/ ahhhh the magic of retouching ! MTA: I'm sending my race pictures to this guy ! Wink
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, dlisted whore... Wink I was just telling did that I should learn to do this. I think I'd need a much bigger/better Wacom graphics tablet, though...and those babies are $$. I suck with my little 4x5 one and gave up trying to use it. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I would marry Michael K if: 1. he wasn't gay 2. I wasn't married Look at Beyonce's picture --- they TOTALLY did away w her calf muscle. Undecided
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, 'cause you know muscles on girls are ugly... That drives me nuts. I have seen so many Photochop jobs where women's angles were softened, yet they do the opposite on the guys. I want somone to make me a 6 pack like Pam's! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If I were Cameron Diaz I'd be pissed at the pudgeyfying of the abs. Girl worked hard to get a V like that... Sad k

~ Sarah Kay

I know .. it makes me Dead Hey, if Oprah and Miriah Carey can have their abs spray painted on w bronzer, so can you ! Wink
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, painted abs! I might actually wear a belly-baring top if I could have that! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

I would marry Michael K if: 1. he wasn't gay 2. I wasn't married Look at Beyonce's picture --- they TOTALLY did away w her calf muscle. Undecided
                  They did away with her tiny muffin top too Wink BTW who is Michael K?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I know .. it makes me Dead Hey, if Oprah and Miriah Carey can have their abs spray painted on w bronzer, so can you ! Wink
                    Bronzer doesn't give someone abs if they don't have it (can't even imagine Oprah having any visable abs with or without bronzer)

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Bronzer doesn't give someone abs if they don't have it (can't even imagine Oprah having any visable abs with or without bronzer)
                      I meant with contouring and make up ... shading so it looks like there is muscle there (not just dusting on some bronzer!)
                        Thanks for the link Trishie. It's nice to be reminded that all these people who we think have great bodies aren't quite as perfect as we believe. It is sad that they took muscles off of some of the people to make them "skinnier" though. Sad