Bored... (Read 699 times)

Now that was a bath...

Drums fingers on desktop. Amuse me. Evil grin Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have waited all my life for those two words...
      Wingz

Professional Noob

We could use some interesting NZ pictures on the Virtual Race group... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Now that was a bath...

Janell, a reasonable challenge! Gonna go spend some bucks at the shops first. Keep my seat warm and guard the door of this thread from my husband. The words 'Bored' & 'Shops' may cause him necessary distress. As may Trent's presence. Tongue I've come over all narcissistic today. Again. Claire xxx

Now that was a bath...

Just chuckling at the thought of my husband reading threads on a Running Website. Muwahhhhhhhhhh. Shut up Claire. Ok I'm out of here.

Now that was a bath...

Janell - I posted a thread for the April New Zealand Race. I guess I will just have to go stroke my kitten now, as no one else has stepped up to the plate to find ways to entertain me. It's just not fair. Claire xxx
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I guess I will just have to go stroke my kitten now, as no one else has stepped up to the plate to find ways to entertain me.
                Euphemism...?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

I'll post a picture of my euphemism shortly.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I found the thread...but reading this one first really had me thinking maybe you were posting a thinly veiled TMI! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Kirsten. Really! Since when have I been 'thinly veiled'. A spade's a spade in my garden methinks. I've not time for muted insinuation. Apart from on Mondays. Oh wait. It is Monday here in NZ! In light of that I will dedicate a picture thread to 'My pussy' shortly. Toot toot.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! Good point...can't wait to see your pussy... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

I was just coming over here to tell Claire that I am currently working on a presentation of uterine and associated anomalies - I was going to offer to tell her about it, but others may not be quite as interested (maybe not dinner-time conversation outside of my parents house). But you guys have already taken this thread way past what I am reading about. Big grin

Now that was a bath...

Uterine anomalies may be right up my street! Not that I have any. But I know two women with bicornuate uterus (or should that be uteri, never entirely sure of the plural there) and the website that I used to host, had a whole feast of anomalies in that direction (it was a website for women trying to conceive). I'm so strange that my favorite non-running website is Webiste for medical wannabes that are weird, where I spend a good portion of every week trying to diagnose the 'Case of the Week' anomaly. Warning - exploration of that website is not for the faint hearted. I'm wasted as a couch potato/resting runner/mother-thing. I definitely have leanings of the medical kind. Either that or I should open a side show. I'd love to help you with your presentation but unfortunately my ladybag is utterly normal. Actually I wonder if you can help me with a matter that has been pressing on my mind of late. If a woman has two wombs and either one or two vaginas (that part shouldn't matter) - if she ovulates from both sets of ovaries and a pregnancy implants in womb A - will the hormones released to sustain a pregnancy prevent womb B from ovulating or will womb B continue to do so this resulting in a situation where you could be pregnant with two different children of different gestational age at the same time? And if that situation were possible, would the onset of labor in womb A cause womb B to also begin contracting? For the record I only have one womb. Otherwise I would become much more active in your presentation. Claire xxx Not modified at all but I popped back in to smile at the length of sentence two, paragraph four!
                            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ha! Good point...can't wait to see your pussy... Tongue k
                              Does anyone have an emoticon of a dude smoking a cigarette?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dog-Love

Actually I wonder if you can help me with a matter that has been pressing on my mind of late. If a woman has two wombs and either one or two vaginas (that part shouldn't matter) - if she ovulates from both sets of ovaries and a pregnancy implants in womb A - will the hormones released to sustain a pregnancy prevent womb B from ovulating or will womb B continue to do so this resulting in a situation where you could be pregnant with two different children of different gestational age at the same time? And if that situation were possible, would the onset of labor in womb A cause womb B to also begin contracting?
                                If the implanted blastocyst behaves, it should be releasing hCG which tells the ovary that let loose the egg to keep making progesterone, which tells the uterus with the blastocyst to stay voluptuous and nurture the growing embryo. Now the other uterus is probably sensitive to progrsterone and will maintain the lining until it gets the go ahead to slough off. Now the steroids are talking to your brain (only one?) and preventing the region called the hypothalamus from releasing hormones that speak to the pituitary to promote ovulation. So by my accounts, human females will not have to worry about multiple births 4 months apart. What a thought! YIKES you need to get out a little bit!
                                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)