Bored... (Read 699 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was just coming over here to tell Claire that I am currently working on a presentation of uterine and associated anomalies - I was going to offer to tell her about it, but others may not be quite as interested (maybe not dinner-time conversation outside of my parents house). But you guys have already taken this thread way past what I am reading about. Big grin
    I have endo and adenomyosis as well as internal pics of my parts. Does that count? I'd love to hear more about your project, personally. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Uhhh......Damn, I really need to start checking this site on weekends.... Did I miss any pussy pics?
      Jill_B

I fly.

Thsi might interest you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YueM0gahIrE (It's about the LA Marathon, get your head out of the gutter.)

Bring it on.

It is spring break in Nashville, so most of the attendings are gone for most of the week (or so I have been told), so the surgery schedule is very light. So the other med student and I each have an assigned topic of the day. "Project" meant preparing a 10-min talk for the residents. Not really that exciting. Tomorrow's subject is diseases of the breast. (Did someone say breasts?) Sorry, no pictures. And no advice other than talk to someone who can actually give you advice if you have real questions or problems. Jill's video is really much more entertaining. (Any idea what mile that is around?)
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tomorrow's subject is diseases of the breast. (Did someone say breasts?) Sorry, no pictures. And no advice other than talk to someone who can actually give you advice if you have real questions or problems.
            See, this fascinates me, personally. I've had several large cysts and just over 3 years ago had reduction surgery (in part because of the cysts and my inability to easily do self-exams when I constantly had lumps that set off false-alarms). Heh, I actually do have surgical pics, but they ain't pretty. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Lets go back to talking about Jill's video. I think you will learn more from it than from listening to me. Wink
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lets go back to talking about Jill's video. I think you will learn more from it than from listening to me. Wink
                You never know...I think if I were better in Math that there's a strong chance I would have gone into some sort of Medicine. Blood and guts fascinates me! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

You never know...I think if I were better in Math that there's a strong chance I would have gone into some sort of Medicine. Blood and guts fascinates me! Big grin k
                  It's never too late. My mom went back to med school after my younger sister (her 3rd child) was born. I am sure you could find something related to blood and guts if you really want. (Medical illustration maybe?) Weds topic: hypochondriasis.
                  Jill_B

I fly.

I have no idea what mile the video is from. My girlfriend who ran the LA Marathon sent me the video. She said she ran right past it while they were filming and didn't notice it. She also said it was 85 degrees during the race, so I don't think that there is any reason to think she would notice it. As for medicine, my brother is going back to school to be a doctor now and he's already a lawyer who worked for a few years. (of course he is currently living in my parent's basement.)

Bring it on.

Wingz

Professional Noob

If you like blood and guts but not math, why not get your CNA and go work as an ER tech in a trauma center... Tongue

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you like blood and guts but not math, why not get your CNA and go work as an ER tech in a trauma center... Tongue
                        See...I think I like to read about the blood and guts more than actually *touch* the blood and guts... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

See...I think I like to read about the blood and guts more than actually *touch* the blood and guts... Tongue k
                          Thats why you wear gloves. Blush
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thats why you wear gloves. Blush
                            Hee...still is icky. But I love watching surgical shows. Think I could get paid to watch surgeries an do reviews? Works for entertainment reviewers.... k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

I have no idea what mile the video is from. My girlfriend who ran the LA Marathon sent me the video. She said she ran right past it while they were filming and didn't notice it. She also said it was 85 degrees during the race, so I don't think that there is any reason to think she would notice it.
                              That video is hilarious. I think I remember seeing them around the Staples Center *yes, foggy memory from the heat*, because I remember thinking that it was about time for the infamous "wall" or bonking and probably just the time someone would actually agree to playing twister on the sidelines with a guy in whitey tighties! I was just excited about the upcoming water stop in front of Staples. That must've been between miles 18-20. Last year apparently there was a stripper offering free lap dances. . . now that sounds better! Anyway, don't have anything to contribute about the blood and guts, breasts, etc. just enjoyed the video Wink
                              deb
                              Scout7

Now I need to add that marathon to my list. Free lap dances is easily worth a little run.... Hey, k, for the record, I've actually gotten to give IV's to people.