Marathon&Beyond Highlights Harpeth Hills (Read 114 times)

I just read through my latest Marathon&Beyond magazine and was pleasantly surprised to see that one of our message board members, Trent, had his race The Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon featured.  Cool.  Sounds like a fun and interesting course to try out one day.  Nice job getting in the magazine. 

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

Feeling the growl again

I just read through my latest Marathon&Beyond magazine and was pleasantly surprised to see that one of our message board members, Trent, had his race The Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon featured.  Cool.  Sounds like a fun and interesting course to try out one day.  Nice job getting in the magazine. 

Those are two adjectives used...less often than others.

I'm just dumb enough I want to go again another year.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Fun

Interesting

try

painful

singularly dumb

#mostfuninrunnigshoes

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

"..The Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon featured. Cool. Sounds like a fun…"

wrong, Wronger, WRONGEST !!!! Don't fuck with the MONKEY

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Heh heh. Yes, I suppose if you equate "fun" to "sufferfest" I probably got it right.    Maybe next year...

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

jfa

I heard the RD is a real tool.