Chocolate.... (Read 915 times)

A good piece of chocolate has about 200 calories. I enjoy 2 servings per night, and a few more on weekends. I consume 3,500 calories of chocolate in a week, which equals one pound of weight in a week. Therefore....in the last 3.5 years, I have had chocolate caloric intake of about 180 pounds.....I weigh 155 pounds....so without chocolate, I would have wasted away to nothing about 3 months ago.. My finding? I owe my life to chocolate.... MTA: spell check apparently chocolate does nothing for your typing skills Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

so without chocolate, I would have wasted away to nothing about 3 months ago..
      Haha, brilliant deduction!
      2009: BQ?
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ha! I have just ground up and winnowed fresh roasted cocoa beans and am now grinding them to a paste to make some nice dark chocolate! Yum!!
          Cry

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

Another Passion

A good piece of chocolate has about 200 calories. I enjoy 2 servings per night, and a few more on weekends. I consume 3,500 calories of chocolate in a week, which equals one pound of weight in a week. Therefore....in the last 3.5 years, I have had chocolate caloric intake of about 180 pounds.....I weigh 155 pounds....so without chocolate, I would have wasted away to nothing about 3 months ago.. My finding? I owe my life to chocolate.... Big grin
            I just LOVE reasoning and logic. What a GREAT thinker you are Chenille. Wink

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

DH got me this fridge magnet for Christmas....before he ever knew that I posted this thread....smart man Wink

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have just ground up and winnowed fresh roasted cocoa beans and am now grinding them to a paste to make some nice dark chocolate! Yum!!
                finally got around to grinding the paste into a cocoa mass and doing my best to conch it in my kitchen. I now have a large bar of home roasted and home made unsweetened dark chocolate. Sweetening to come...
                  The next step in your recipe is to follow the directions in the first picture....

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sweaty

There's nothing like a good piece of chocolate after training, I have no guilt, love chocolate, there is always a good excuse to eat a little more. Ummmmmm Blush
                    I don´r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L
                      There's nothing like a good piece of chocolate after ________ Big grin
                      "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Prophet!

There's nothing like a good piece of chocolate after ________ Big grin
                        personally i like a good piece of chocolate during ____________

Dog-Love

I am thinking that you mean that you like chocolate during surfing??? Cause I was thinking there is nothin' better than _________ after a piece of dark chocolate.
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Beatin' on the Rock

...or chocolate all over ________ ! Big grin
                            Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.

Sweaty

A good chocolate. Before, during and after,and all over...ummm, sounds good, Big grin , The good is being able to share a good cup of hot chocolate, a good dark chocolate, chocolate ice cream , in any presentasión or form, but always in good company. Wink
                              I don´r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L